Ecobank Transnational Incorporated (ETI), a public limited liability company, was established as a bank holding company in 1985 under a private sector initiative spearheaded by the Federation of West African Chambers of Commerce and Industry with the support of the Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Analyst, Digital Sales
Job Identification: 230
Location: Victoria Island – Lagos – Nigeria
Job Schedule: Full time
Reports to: Manager, Growth & Sales Analytics
- The purpose of this role is to lead the analysis of data sets, resulting in the digital acquisition customers at scale, leveraging internal and external sources, and driving Ecobank’s digital sales, product uptake and channel adoption
- This role reports directly to the Head, Digital Sales & Engagement and is crucial to achieving the business objectives of the Consumer Bank.
- There will be two key initial priorities for the role:
- Acting as a data champion for the team by gaining deep knowledge of what is available and possible (both internally and externally), and surfacing opportunities to integrate analytical and research-based data sources to provide a more holistic view of customers and prospects, and
- Using analytical approaches to build our understanding of different customer groups and their transaction patterns within Consumer Bank
- The role is responsible for providing analysis, leading to data driven digital sales efforts in Consumer Bank business. This includes:
- Analysing internal and external data sets to determine opportunities for customer acquisition and client engagement
- Acting as a trusted partner to the Product, Segment and Regional Heads in Consumer Bank
Business and Financial performance:
- Conduct data mining and analysis, solving growth problems by leveraging data
- Communicate complex analysis and insights to stakeholders and business leaders, both verbally and in writing
- Perform ad-hoc, deep dive analyses; helping identify growth opportunities
- Develop in-depth knowledge of data sources, including identifying opportunities to improve and expand these
- Provide behavioural insights for different customer groups, addressing critical topics such as acquisition, transacting activities and retention
- Maintain excellent communication with external and internal stakeholders to ensure delivery on objectives
- Build a strong formal and informal network to gain access to necessary data, resources and information to achieve the goals of Digital Sales and Engagement
- Monitor Service Level Agreements and ensure effective delivery of services to both internal and external customers.
Leadership and people management:
- Provide feedback to support internal and external partners e.g. Technology, Marketing, telcos etc
- Drive a culture of analytical rigour and data-driven decision making in Consumer Bank
Process controls and operational excellence:
- Liaise with Product managers to monitor effectiveness of data or reports provided in driving business, taking corrective actions where necessary.
- Ensure compliance to any legal and regulatory requirements as well as governance directives arising in the course of work.
- Comply with all Consumer Bank’s policies and procedures.
- Lead strategic initiatives that will create business growth.
- Co-develop game changing initiatives in line with the Consumer Bank Digital Strategy
Experience & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics or Business Management
- 5 Plus years’ experience in an analytics environment solving real business problems
- Working knowledge of data mining using SQL, ETL, and Excel
- Demonstrated experience in executing presentations of technical and business level data
- Knowledge and familiarity with Tableau is a plus
- Proven experience with R, SAS, SPSS, predictive modelling and statistical packages a plus
- Proven ability to synthesize analytics and research results into clear insights, and to deliver actionable recommendations.
Skills, Capabilities & Personal attributes:
- Exceptional ability to extract strategic insights from data – ability to translate pattern recognition and data exploration into actionable opportunities
- Experienced in scrubbing data and excel manipulation to create compelling reports
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to influence senior leaders
- Strong data analytics skillset
- Number of customers acquired via digital channels
- Number of transactions
- Value of transactions
- Active users
Application Closing Date
27th March, 2023; 19:03
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online