Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company (IBEDC) Plc – Headquartered in Ibadan is responsible for electricity distribution within the south western zone (Oyo, Ogun, Osun and kwara as well as some parts of Kogi, Ekiti and Niger states). We are an organization with a focus on delivering excellent service to the customers and providing customer satisfaction through reliable power distributions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Investigations, Inspections and Monitoring Officer
Employment Type: Full Time
- This job role drives the prevention, detection and recovery of energy losses attributable to billing irregularities, illegal connections to IBEDC and interference with metering installation at the Business Hub in line with IBEDC strategies.
- Ensures that all NMD meter meets the performance, functions and technical requirements and applicable standards within the Business Hub.
- Conduct daily inspection of NMD Meters and associated equipment for the purpose of ascertaining optimal performance.
- Calculate and estimate bills from damaged NMD meters and investigates attributable energy loss / theft.
- Implement specific strategies designed to curtail losses in areas of high financial leakages.
- Prepares periodic and ad-hoc reports to relevant stakeholders. Carry out other sundry assignments as directed by the HRP.
- B.Eng Electrical Electronics Engineering.
- Minimum of 1 year experience.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online