This recruitment guide for Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps recruitment 2023 is on this page.
Are you looking for Federal Fire Service? Would you mind if we teach you how to register whenever the 2023 Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps jobs are out? If yes, then read on now.
Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps recruitment 2023/2024 application registration form is what you are about to see here.
There are many things you need to understand about FFS before you apply Here online. In case you’ve not known before, Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps online general 2023 recruitment is free.
See Also: www.cdcfib.career – See 2023 Civil Defence Recruitment Portal Login Here
So now let’s walk you through the simple step-by-step guide on how to fill NSCDC application registration form 2023.
About Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps
The Civil Defence, Correctional, Fire and Immigration Services Board (CDCFIB) is a creative Government Agency that envisages to develop of virile, motivated, disciplined Paramilitary Services that ensure peace, safety and stability in the Country
We are seeking applications from suitably qualified candidates for full-time appointment to fill existing vacancies in the following positions below in the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps:
General Duty: Category A Inspectorate Cadre
1.) Inspector of Corps (IC) – CONPASS 07
- Applicants must be holders of NCE or its equivalent in any related field, obtained from any recognized institution.
2.) Assistant Inspector of Corps (AIC) – CONPASS 06
- Applicants must be holders of National Diploma (ND) in any related field, obtained from any recognized Polytechnic/Institution.
Assistant Cadre: Category B
1.) Corps Assistant (CAII) 04
- Applicants must be holders of GCE Ordinary level, SSCE / NECO or other equivalents with a maximum of five (5) credits in not more than two sittings, which should include English and Mathematics.
2. Corps Assistant (CA III) – CONPASS 03
- Applicants must be holders of GCE Ordinary level, SSCE / NECO or their equivalents with a minimum of five (5) credits in not more than two sittings which should include at least English and Mathematics or Trade Test Grade III (Artisans, Motor Driver Mechanics, Auto Electricals, Plumbers, Carpenters etc.)
Driver / Mechanic / Artisan: Category C
1.) Corps Assistant (CA II) – CONPASS 04
- Applicants must be holders of Trade Test Grade II (Motor Driver Mechanics, Auto Electricians etc).
2.) Corps Assistant (CA III) 03
- Applicants must be holders of Trade Test Grade III (Motor Driver Mechanics, Auto Electricians etc).
N.B: National Driver’s License is required for all prospective drivers.
Civil Defence Recruitment 2023/2024 Registration Requirements
- Applicants must be Nigerians by birth
- Applicants must possess the requisite qualifications. Any certificate or qualification not presented and accepted at the recruitment center shall not be accepted after the recruitment.
- Applicants must be fit and present Certificate of Medical Fitness from any recognized Government Hospital.
- Applicants must be of good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offence.
- Applicants must not be member of secret society, cult or drug addict etc. Applicants must not have been involved in any financial embarrassment. Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 30 years
- Applicant’s height must not be less than 1.65m for males and 1.60m for females. Applicant’s chest measurement must not be less than 0.87 for men.
- Computer literacy will be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
21st December, 2023.
Civil Defence Recruitment 2023/2024 Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online (Portal opens on 12th December, 2023)
- Candidates should note that this application is absolutely free.
- Candidates are advised to print out the Referee Forms which must be duly completed for submission during the screening exercise.
- Candidates should NOTE that multiple applications will automatically be disqualified.