Matrix Energy Group is a rapidly growing indigenous and integrated Oil Marketing and Trading Company in Nigeria, which was incorporated November 25, 2004.
Over the years, Matrix Energy has grown from a modest supply and distributions operation to a fully integrated petroleum products marketing and trading company with clients and suppliers all over the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Retail Station Supervisor
Job Opening ID: MEL1037
Locations: Osogbo, Osun and Ado Ekiti, Ekiti
Industry: Oil & Gas
- The person in this position is responsible for coordinating and continuously improve sales activities
- at the station, monitor product discharge, coordinate stock planning and management to ensure
- regular product availability.
- In addition, maintaining relationships with statutory agencies, security agents and coordinating
- staff’s activities at the outlet are major responsibilities of the employee in this position.
- Responsible for proper coordination of all activities at the station.
- Daily stock scanning, Stock planning and Management.
- Conduct Security Surveillance and Liase with relevant External and Internal Security Agents to ensure a safe secure operating environment.
- Develop cordial and productive relationships with relevant Statutory Agencies and regulatory Bodies.
- Establish & Achieve station profitability/Sales goals.
- Aggressive Marketing of prospective customers.
- Build and manage robust customer relationships.
- Daily/Weekly/monthly/quarterly sales & inventory reports
- Increase market share through regular sales efforts.
- Ensure Customer Care/satisfaction always.
- Develop a new business relationship.
- Ensure individual and Unit target are met and surpassed at all time.
- Build and sustain efficient Teamwork/Force for achieving the unit and the organizational goals and objectives.
- Station Operations (Dispense & Sales) update report at an agreed interval (3hours) for planning purposes on daily basis.
- Develop and maintain cash evacuation policy that works.
- Supervision and Coordination of the entire station Staff.
- Station Public Relation Officer
- Other assigned responsibilities by the managements.
- Candidate should have a minimum of OND & maximum of HND.
- Candidate should be smart and able to communicate in English
- Candidate should be between 23-32 years of age
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online