This article describes the step-by-step procedure for IPPIS Verification Exercise 2023/2024 users in completing the online registration forms on the employee data collection portal. How to fill out the IPPIS Data Capture And Verification registration forms is illustrated in this article.
- http www verification ippis gov ng
- ippis online registration
- www.ippis wide online registration
- ippis registration token
- 2023 ippis verification
- ippis service online registration form
- 2023 ippis form download
- ippis verification portal
Why IPPIS Verification Exercise
- Provide a centralized database to aid Governments’ manpower planning and decision making
- Facilitate automation & storage of personnel records to support monitoring of staff emolument payments against budget.
- Prevent wastage and leakages by ensuring staff remuneration is based on factually correct information.
- Ensure prompt payment of salaries directly to Employee’s Account with appropriate deductions and remittances of 3rd party payments (e.g. Tax, Pension, Cooperatives, Union Dues, and Bank Loans)
IPPIS was designed out of the desire of the government to facilitate the storage, updating, and retrieval of personnel records of public servants in order to enhance the administrative processing of manpower planning and budget.
Steps On How To Generate IPPIS Registration Verification Token
To generate the IPPIS registration verification token kindly follow the steps below:
Visit the IPPIS Data Capture And Verification Portal via www.verification.ippis.gov.ng and then click on “Generate Token” just as shown in the image below. Now fill accordingly out the form that will display.
IPPIS Status – May 2023/2024
- 257,516 Employees on IPPIS as of March 2014 Payroll
- 218,330 Active Employees
- 123 Non-Core Agencies
- 17 Teaching Hospitals and Medical Centers
- 10 Colleges of Agriculture and Veterinary Science
- 308 Ministries Departments Agencies on IPPIS
- 29 MDAs on Trial Payroll Today
How to Register for IPPIS Verification 2023/2024 Exercise
- Go to www.verification.ippis.gov.ng
- Enter IPPIS Number
- Enter Captcha Text shown
- After filling click on submit
- Click Login
- Fill in all details and submit
The 2023 IPPIS Registration Login and verification Portal for Data Capture and Accessibility – Integrated Personnel Payroll Information System (IPPIS) is one of the Transformation agendas of the Federal Government of Nigeria with the aim of creating a centralized database system for Nigerian Public Service with the single, accurate source of Employee information that provides integration with other business application.
Note: Once you’ve printed your slip, you cannot make changes to your data. If the need to make changes arise, please contact your HR.