The Coca-Cola Company (NYSE: KO) is the world’s largest beverage company, refreshing consumers with more than 500 sparkling and still brands. At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Senior Analyst, Data & Analytics
Job Requisition ID: R-78198
Travel Required: 00% – 25%
About the Role
- The Coca-Cola Company is looking for Analyst to analyze, interpret, and document business processes, products, services, and technology.
- This role will support product teams to design, build, and implement products and solutions for various stakeholders.
- Will work with cross functional teams across product, technology, and subject matter experts to deliver projects.
What You’ll Do for Us
The Analyst key responsibilities are:
- Analyze business requirements (e.g., functional and technical requirements, information need, business processes) by conducting information-gathering sessions with clients, analyzing the information and prioritizing the requirements to gain understanding of the business needs.
- Develop process models based on business requirements in order to determine the completeness of the information and process components. Connect business process to product functionality and ensure the reuse, integration, maintainability and efficiency.
- Develop logical data model based on business requirements in order to determine the completeness of the information and process components (e.g., Data Flow Diagram, Entity Relationship Models).
- Design business transactions based on business requirements in order to determine the completeness of the information and process components. Develop testing, implementation, data conversion or application support strategies in order to establish directions and develop applications.
Qualifications & Requirements
- 3+ years of developing and managing functional and non-functional requirements, test cases and test scripts in a corporate IT environment.
- 3+ years of experience planning and executing User Acceptance Testing (UAT) with business users.
- Demonstrated proficiency in using requirement management tools such as JIRA.
- Experience in Agile project methodology.
What We Can Do for You:
- Purpose Driven: Purpose driven approach that empowers our people to protect the environment and communities we serve while delivering safe & quality products.
- Global Connections: Allows you to develop, enhance and maintain global connections that allow us to move faster and learn from others.
- Community of Belonging: We’re an organization that believes our ability to continually grow and build the right atmosphere where people feel safe and empowered, lets you bring your best self to work.
Application Closing Date
8th January, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online