MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Manager – Analytics and Insight, Enterprise Business
Job Identification: 1831
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Job Category: MTN Level 3H
Job Schedule: Full time
Reports To: Chief Enterprise Business Officer (CEBO)
Division: Enterprise Business
- Distil and provide deep understanding of customer needs and aspirations that will enable Enterprise Business (EB) engage more closely with its customers.
- Provide strategic direction on EB planning and pricing analysis
- Ensure relevant business rules are applied in the budget process and forecasting scenarios for Enterprise Business performance
- Manage the performance measurement and monitoring of EB propositions/promotion/activity to ensure that it adheres to EB business plan and provide feedback to senior management as requested.
- Develop competitive pricing strategies for MTN Business product plans, solutions and value propositions
- Determine and manage the development of new insight generation capabilities to enhance deployment of solutions and services in all Enterprise Segments (across both Corporate and SME segments)
- Develop industry and enterprise level understanding of EB’s customer base through the building and maintenance of detailed, accurate and up-to-date customer knowledge/reporting of:
- EB’s subscriber profile (usage, behavior, ARPU, etc.) by geography, product portfolio, segment etc.
- Product Portfolio evaluation and performance reporting.
- Competitor Analysis and Monitoring.
- Geographical/Regional Statistics.
- Provide ongoing and ad hoc reports on essential “health indicators” of EB.
- Develop and execute Market insight and lead generation strategies through research, relevant partnerships and channels
- Manage business case development and analysis
- Review feasibility assumptions used versus actual behavior in market after launch of product, promotion or activity.
- Provide strategic direction and oversight on business performance reporting metrics (subscriber, revenue, margins, churn) of all EB solutions and services across all key segments
- Provide analysis and insight to Management in areas of client acquisition, analytics, churn management, revenue enhancement, margins, pricing and customer data knowledge management
- Define and manage Enterprise Segment customer lifecycle management framework in conjunction with the Segment Managers
- Lead the development of data points for comprehensive reportage of EB activities, from lead generation, sales analytics, client relationship management and collections
- Ensure integrity of EB financial modeling for key projects and propositions.
- Manage process for Enterprise segment Competitor knowledge, monitoring and analysis
- Ensure quality assurance for all business plans, pricing analysis and data generated for reporting
- Review and assess competitive price reactions scenarios
- Ensure Just-In-Time and accurate commission pay-out to direct sales team and channel/Technology partners
- Manage ad hoc projects as directed by CEBO
- Review the performance of individual team members and complete appraisals in accordance with the employee performance appraisal procedures and time schedules.
- First Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or related discipline
- A Master’s Degree, preferably an MBA will be an advantage
- Fluent in English.
9 – 17 years’ experience which includes:
- Manager track record of 5 years or more; with at least 3 years in relevant sector/industry
- 3 years in reporting business performance and financial analysis
- 3 years’ experience in business analytics and market insight
- Work experience across diverse cultures and geographies is advantageous
- Experience in business development.
Application Closing Date
12th January, 2023 (11:59PM).
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online