Rainoil Limited is an integrated downstream oil and gas company. A prominent player in the Nigerian industry, the company’s operations span across the downstream value chain i.e. Petroleum Product Storage, Haulage / Distribution and Retail Sales. Our primary products include Petrol (PMS), Diesel (AGO) and Kerosene (DPK).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: LPG Operator
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- The candidate is responsible for overseeing the operating and safety of the company’s LPG plant
- Monitor stock levels and escalate to the plant supervisor or manager if there is need for replenishment.
- Report any equipment shortage or damages to the Supervisor or Manager and raise requisition for replacement where necessary
- Responds to issues or queries that may arise from customers in the discharge of duty
- Performs opening and closing meter readings to ascertain the product sold for the day
- Submit daily tickets to cashiers, concerning the activities that have occurred.
- Assist with coordinating of the product discharge into the Plant Storage
- Perform all activities in line with the HSE guidelines.
- Minimum of HND / OND / SSCE in respective areas of study as indicated for LPG Operator.
- 1–3 years’ experience.
- Honesty, commitment, hard-working and self-motivation.
Application Closing Date
16th January, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.