Nestoil is Nigeria’s largest indigenous Engineering, Procurement, Construction and Commissioning (EPCC) Company in the Oil and Gas sector and has been a significant contributor to local content in the industry since inception about 30 years ago. With about 2,000 direct employees, Nestoil continues to redefine industry standards in Pipeline Construction, Repairs and Maintenance with associated facilities for Dredging, River Crossing and Shoreline Protection.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Officer
- At Nestoil, we’re on an evolutionary journey where we’re changing our story. We are looking to hire an experienced Finance Officer to join our diverse team in our Marine and Logistics Company – White Dove Shipping Company Limited.
- In this role, you will ensure provision of efficient and sound financial accounting services ranging from processing of transactions, recording and reporting financial information for internal and external utilization, support Management to ensure cost effective utilization of financial resources for optimal return on investment and support the delivery of effective financial decisions by Management and the development and execution of an effective financial strategy to achieve an efficient funding structure.
As a Finance Officer you will be responsible for the following:
- Code/Post financial transactions in the General Ledgers in Tally for White Dove and the six vessel owning companies.
- Execute month end closing activities for White Dove and the six vessel owning
- Execute bank reconciliations of the Marine entities bank accounts.
- Execute intercompany reconciliations with Obijackson Group companies.
- Provide support for annual audit of financial statements for the Marine Entities.
- Set up White Dove payments on the on-line banking platform for authorization based on approved vouchers.
- Coordinate the activities of the Finance assistant staff.
- Manage the Marine entities manning cost and payroll system.
- Prepare ad-hoc financial reports as may be required by the Chief Financial Officer (CFO).
- Other functions as may be assigned by the Chief Financial Officer (CFO) and Group Finance Controller (GFC)
What are we looking for?
- Minimum of B.Sc. in Accounting.
- Professional Certifications (ACA, ACCA etc.). qualified or in final stages.
- Good understanding, knowledge and experience in Accounting.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in the accounting field.
- Essential English language (written and spoken) and marine communications etiquette.
- Knowledge and experience to identify financial risks.
- Highly motivated and the ability to work under tight deadlines
Application Closing Date
9th February, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online