Stanbic IBTC Pension Managers Limited is a licensed Pension Fund Administrator (PFA) set up with the primary objective of delivering quality pension fund administration and management services to both private and public sector employees covered by the Pension Reform Act 2014. Incorporated on 19 May 2004, we are a subsidiary of Stanbic IBTC Holdings PLC (a member of the Standard Bank Group) and we enjoy a rich heritage derived from the Group’s extensive and proven track record in money management and long-held values of protection and enhancement of customers’ wealth.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Officer, IT Control
Job Type: Full-time
Business Segment: Client Solutions
- This internal function will drive the framework, oversight, and monitoring of the controls environment in Stanbic IBTC Pension Managers.
- The role holder would work as an internal consultant to IT Department, to manage the Company’s assets through effective IT risk management and control systems with an ultimate aim to mitigate risk in transactions and the IT underlying processes.
- First Degree in Computer Science / Engineering
- Professional qualifications such as CISA, CRISC, CISM, etc would be an added advatange
- 3 – 5 Years experience in Independent Assurance, Information Technology & Risk Management
- Upholding standards
- Following Procedures
- Taking Action
- Completing Tasks
- Establishing Rapport
- Audit Process
- Control Evaluation
- Investigative Auditing
- Risk Management
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online