Nigerian Army DSS Recruitment 2023 – The Nigerian Army is part of the Nigerian Armed Forces. This article will guide you on how to apply for Nigerian Army Recruitment 2023 and will also provide you with the Nigerian Army Login portal link. Apply online via https://recruitment.army.mil.ng.
This is to inform interested applicants that the Nigerian Army Recruitment exercise has officially kicked off. The Nigerian Army registration form is free of charge and is available online. If you want to apply for the 2023 Nigerian Army recruitment, then read this article to see the commencement date for the recruitment.
The Nigerian Army Portal is https://recruitment.army.mil.ng. All applicants are expected to upload their credentials on the portal. Only Eligible candidates will be shortlisted for the next phase of the recruitment. All the application guidelines you need to apply for Army 2023 recruitment have been provided on this website.
Online registration for the Nigerian Army is now ongoing, and the closing date has been announced to be 14th March 2023. Candidates are encouraged to apply online on the portal https://recruitment.army.mil.ng using the application guidelines you will find here.
Before you can register for Nigerian Army, there are some minimum requirements or qualifications you need to possess before you can apply successfully and join Nigerian Army. From time to time, the Nigerian Army will review these requirements and make changes to them. Those changes will also be updated here to keep you informed.
About Nigerian Army
The Nigerian Army is the largest component of the Nigerian Armed Forces and is responsible for land warfare operations. It is governed by the Nigerian Army Council.
Applications are invited from eligible Nigerians for commission into the Nigerian Army (NA) as Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Officers in the following positions below:
1.) Army Band Corp Officer
2.) Officer, Directorate of Legal Service
3.) Speech Therapist
4.) Occupational Therapist
5.) Medical Laboratory Scientist
8.) Dental Surgeon
9.) Dietitian / Nutritionist
10.) Medical Consultant
11.) Medical Doctor (Non Consultant)
12.) Officer, Directorate of Chaplain Services (Protestant)
13.) Officer, Directorate of Islamic Affairs
14.) Officer, Directorate of Chaplain Services (Roman Catholic)
How to Apply for Nigerian Army DSS Recruitment 2023
To apply for Nigerian Army DSS Recruitment 2023, you need to click on the Apply Now button on the table above to know more about the job.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Click on the “Apply Now” button. At the prompt, you will be required to select if you are serving / or have served in the Armed Forces of Nigeria, choose the appropriate option, and proceed.
- If you do not have an account click on “Sign Up” (a verification will be sent to your email) or enter your login details and log in.
- Fill out the form and ensure all required documents listed below are uploaded:
- Passport photograph.
- Educational certificates.
- Evidence of membership of any professional body.
- Certificate of state of origin.
- Birth certificate or age declaration.
- NIN / BVN.
- Applicants must print out their online generated photo-slip on completion of their application. The first page is to be signed by the Registrar of any Court of Law while the second page is to be signed by the applicants’ Local Government Chairman / Secretary or any military officer of the rank of Lieutenant Colonel or equivalent and above who hails from an applicant’s state of origin.
- Successful applicants would be required to take a written examination at assigned examination centres. Successful candidates would present their printed application forms (photo-slips, guarantors form, attestation form etc) at the Examination Centres and subsequently to the Selection Board during interview.
- Applications are to be made online free of charge.
- The DSSC is open to both civilians and serving military personnel. Only serving military personnel sponsored to civil institutions by any of the Services of the Nigerian Armed Forces shall be considered.
- The General Public is advised to disregard any online application portal opened before this publication.
- Prospective Applicants and the General Public are to also watch out for subsequent jingles on television and radio stations after this publication.
- For further inquiries, please call: 08179269294 OR 08109959294 between 0800 – 1800 hours (8am – 6pm) daily.
Please make sure you go through the job requirements before applying.
Application Closing Date
14th March, 2023.