Cool Wazobia Nigeria Info is a renowned broadcasting station that specializes in all activities relating to broadcasting.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Officer
- Evaluate staffing needs, oversee recruitment and onboarding of new staff.
- Develop and implement HR project plans/programs alongside the Head of HR, Programs Manager and Technical Managers and other senior business leaders.
- Deliver best practice advice on a range of generalist HR matters.
- Manage HR calendar activities, including the performance cycles, personal development planning process etc
- Manage all Cool Fm, Wazobia Fm, Nigeria Info Fm and Arewa Fm matters, underperformance, misconduct, grievances, disciplinary procedures etc.
- Coach and support Line Managers using strong generalist HR experience to identify, prioritise and build organisational capabilities, behaviours, and solutions that align to the businesses strategic direction.
- Prepare letters of promotions, transfers, and new hires in collaboration with Head, Human Resources in Head Office as the Team Lead for recruitments.
- Work with Line Managers to Identify training needs and close all identified gaps Monitor training programs to ensure that training objectives are met.
- Provide day-to-day support to Line Manager on a variety of actions to include employee relations issues, policy interpretation and application; talent management and development; and organizational design consultation.
- Collaborate with colleagues in the human resources department to develop policies, programs, and solutions
- Mediate and resolve employee relations issues; conduct thorough and objective investigations when necessary
- Build employee morale, improve workplace relationships, and boost productivity and retention
- Interpret human resources policy to staff and enforce compliances.
- Coordinate Expatriate Monthly return and all Immigration documentation and Registration ranging for CERPAC, Residence card, Quota Renewal etc.
- Function as Human Resources business partner for Abuja Location.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND qualification.
Application Closing Date
7th February, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.