Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2023 Past Question & Answer is now available for those that applied for the just concluded Nigeria Immigration recruitment. Did you apply for the Nigeria Immigration recruitment? If ‘yes’, you need to prepare yourself for the upcoming screening by getting the NIS past questions and answers for practice.
We are pleased to inform you that we have the complete and up-to-date Nigeria Immigration past questions and answers available for download.
The past question material comprises General Knowledge, Maths, English, and other questions asked during the Nigerian Security and Civil Defence Corps recruitment aptitude test exercise.
Nigeria Immigration Recruitment Past Questions and Answers
Below are the Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) recruitment past questions and answers:
1. What is the full meaning of CDCFIB?
A. Civil Defence, Correctional, Fire and Immigration Services Board
B. Civil Defence, Correctional, Fire and Immigration Security Board
C. Civil Defence, Correctional, Force and Immigration Services Board
D. Civil Defence, Corps, Fire, and Immigration Services Board.
2. The Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps was first introduced in which year?
A. May 1979
B. June 1979
C. May 1967
D. June 1967
Answer is C
3. What inspired the introduction of Nigeria Immigration?
A. The Lagos Market Women Protest
B. The Nigeria Civil War
C. The Aba Market Women Riot
D. Civil Unrest across the Country.
4. In what year was Nigeria’s Security and Civil Defence Corps first introduced?
A. May 1997
B. May 1986
C. May 1967
D. May 1976
5. The Nigerian Civil War began in the year—–?
6. Which of the following is the core duty of Nigeria Immigration?
A. Manning boarders
B. Protecting lives and properties
C. Issuance of all Nigerian travel document
D. Deporting of foreigners
7. Nigeria Immigration was formally established by the act of parliament in?
8. Lagos became a crown colony in which year?
9. The first head of the government of Nigeria was
A. Yakubu Gowon
B. Aguiyi Ironsi
C. Tafawa Balewa
D. Nnamdi Azikiwe
10. The first Executive president was?
A. Nnamdi Azikiwe
B. Olusegun Obasanjo
C. Sheu Shagari
D. Goodluck Jonathan
11. In what year did Nigeria Immigration become a National Security Outfit?
12. What was Nigeria Immigration’s initial core objective(s)?
B. To sensitize and protect the Civil Populace.
B. To maintain law and others in the Civil Society.
C. To foster the movement of people around.
D. To encourage Civil Society to be peaceful.
13. If the children share N10.50K among themselves in the ratio 6:7:8. How much is the largest share?
14. √144 is?
15. Consider the sequence 2, 6, 18, 54, 162,.… If the 48th term is A and the 51th is B, what is the value of b/a?
16. If 4m+3n = 5, find the ratio m:n 4m-3n 3
17. A car is traveling at an average speed of 80kmh-1. Its speed in metres per second (m/s) Is?
18. If 2x : (x+1) =3:2, what is the value of x?
WARNINGS! The Nigeria Immigration recruitment Past Questions and Answers above are not complete! But we can help you with the complete copy with just a token.
Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2023 Past Questions and Answers [Complete PDF Copy]
To get the Complete Copy, just follow the instructions below:
1) Pay or transfer N1,500 into the following account:
Account Name: Omaba Dennis
Account Number: 3054515049
Bank Name: First Bank
2) Immediately after payment, call Humphery on 08189549604 to notify him.
3) Provide your email address during the call or via SMS.
4) Once the payment is confirmed, the complete Nigeria Immigration questions and answers in PDF will be sent to your email address within ‘2’ minutes.
You may like to check => FMYSD Registration 2023 Begins | Register Now.
Other past questions and answers you can get from us