Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: MIS Supervisor (Management Information Systems), Packing Plant
Job ID: IbesePlantMIS001
Location: Ibese, Ogun State
Job type: Full time
Category: DCP – Operations
- Responsible for updating production report data, bag received and consumption details, SAP data’s, and staff data’s.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Preparing SAP orders & confirmation of single entry in SAP.
- Preparing & sending DPR daily to HOD.
- Posting of production reports on sap.
- Re-conciliation of ATC with respect to SAP posting.
- Re-conciliation of ATC with respect to weigh bridge SAP dispatch.
- Preparing staff attendance and leave records with Shift Managers and Head of Shift.
- Preparing Bag reconciliation monthly statements & related SAP entries.
- Ensure Zero variance between Site dispatches & Production Department dispatches.
- Updating and keeping record of Staff Job Description and Organogram
- Periodic reports on monthly reconciliation of bags.
- Daily report of bag consumption with Bag Supervisor.
- National Diploma in Computer Science.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online