Apply for the ongoing 2023 KPMG Undergraduate Internship Programme. See the job positions, descriptions, eligibility, and how to apply. Find latest KPMG Undergraduate Internship Programme jobs in Nigeria February, 2023. Search and apply for the latest ongoing recruitment and job vacancies at KPMG Nigeria
KPMG is a global network of independent professional services firm with deep expertise in the provision of audit, tax and advisory services to clients in various industries and sectors of the economy. The Firm is well represented in Nigeria and across the African continent, with the objective of providing exceptional and quality services to multinational, regional and local clients and to enhance the product offerings in certain previously under-serviced markets.
Applications are invited for:
Title: 2023 KPMG Undergraduate Internship Programme
Engagement Type: Internship
- An undergraduate internship at KPMG is a terrific way to learn business skills, partner with a mentor, build your network, and get real-world experience before graduation. We offer programme placements in Tax, Audit and Advisory.
- The application process is highly competitive, and the selection process is designed to make sure you’re ready to thrive when confronted with real business challenges.
2023 KPMG Undergraduate Internship Programme Requirements
- Aged 24 years or below
- Enrolled in a recognized university
- A minimum of a grade equivalent to Second Class Upper Division at the current level of study
- Possess credit in a minimum of 5 subjects (SSCE/equivalent), including Mathematics and English Language in not more than two sittings
- Have completed at least the second year of the University programme with the result but must not be in the final year
- Have official transcripts (CGPA).
- Pass an essay writing assessment and interview
- Have strong communication and interpersonal skills; and an ability to work in a team
- Have reasonable digital skills
- Great Interpersonal Skills
- Be ready to work and live in Nigeria for the duration of the programme
Short-listed candidates will be required to provide the following documents:
- An up-to-date Curriculum Vitae indicating current CGPA.
- An Official Transcript from the University
- A letter of recommendation from the course adviser, head lecturer or professor.
- An SSCE/IGSCE certificate.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply For 2023 KPMG Undergraduate Internship Programme
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online