Armorsil West Africa is a subsidiary of Armorsil USA, a multinational manufacturer of specialty construction chemicals. Our aim is to meet the increasing needs of modern construction while producing and promoting products of the latest technology at affordable prices.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Administrator
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Analyze existing and potential markets to identify and secure business development opportunities
- Design and deliver technical training and continuous development initiatives.
- Closely work with sales and marketing counterparts to ensure product launch, exhibitions, and events are well supported.
- Provide product support internally and with distributors in alignment with company directions.
- Prepare effective proposals, presentations, demonstrations and sales tool on business development opportunities for management.
- Support and actively lead internal projects as assigned.
- Manage nominated distributors and customers with close communication and relationship to enhance service deliverables.
- Coordinate technical forums and presentations within the country.
- Establish and maintain a customer relations management database and develop good customer relationship by personal visits, phone calls, follow-ups, emails etc.
- Identify and convert business opportunities and achieve targeted business goals.
- Provide technical expertise, offered technology, tools, on customer’s technical –related business needs.
- Coordinate with Business Development Manager in problem solving, resourcing and budgeting activities.
- B.Sc in Business Administration, Business Management or a related field with a minimum of 2 years experience
- Background in Civil / Chemical Engineering is an added advantage
- Certification in Marketing, Sales or relevant field is a plus
- Telemarketing / customer service
- Hands on experience with a CRM software and MS Office
- Proven work experience as a Sales administrator or Sales support agent.
- Understand sales performance metrics
- Good customer service skills.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Business management skills.
- Ability to use initiative.
- Ability to work well with others.
- Ability to sell products and services with recordable success.
- Persistence and determination.
- Ability to accept criticism and work well under pressure.
Application Closing Date
15th March, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online