Rivers State Civil Service Commission recruitment 2023/2024 has started, apply now. This article contains information on Rivers State government civil service recruitment portal (www.rscsc.ng), the application form, requirements, and the guidelines to apply for candidates who wish to get job vacancies in Rivers State government.
The Rivers State Government has officially begun recruitment of civil servants into the government sector. This means that the Rivers State government recruitment portal is now open and interested persons can go ahead and navigate to the platform to apply for the Rivers State government job recruitment.
Rivers State House of Assembly has screened and confirmed the chairman and members of the Rivers State Civil Service Commission.
1. Sir Clifford Ndu Walter – Chairman,
2. Richard Ngozi Okpara – member,
3. Barr Osima Gina – member,
4. John Paschal Nali – member and
5. Chief Mike Elechi – member.
Rivers State government civil service jobs portal www.rscsc.ng is open and candidates are urged to apply. The main purpose of this recruitment into the Rivers State public sector is to create jobs for the citizens of Rivers State who possess the necessary qualifications.
Do you need a job in the Rivers State Government? There are limited slots for this recruitment, and only people qualified for this will be considered so pay attention to the requirement we will list below.
Rivers State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2023 Available Vacant Positions
The Rivers State Civil Service Commission invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the positions below:
- Electrical Engineer
- Education Officer
- Mechanical Engineer
- Technical Officer (Town Planning)
- Scientific Officer (Mining)
- Traffic Officer
- Traffic Assistant
- Midwifery Sister
- Structural Engineer
- Environmental Health Officer II
- Produce Officer
- Town Planning Officer
- Technical Officer (Electrical)
- Civil Engineer
- Motor Driver Mechanic
- Fisheries Officer
- Scientific Officer (Water)
- Technical Officer (Mechanical)
- Higher Technical Officer (Electrical)
- Technical Officer (Civil)
- Statistical Officer
Listed Below are 2023 Current Recruitment In Nigeria today:
- NDLEA Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Registration Portal
- Armosil West Africa Recruitment 2023 Job Vacancies (5 Positions)
- IBEDC Recruitment 2023/2024 Job Vacancies (3 Positions) – Apply Now
- Charity Visa UK 2023/2024 Registration Application Form Portal | www.gov.uk
- Federal Government Law Enforcement Agency Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Registration Portal
- Nasarawa State Teachers Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Portal
- Federation Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Registration Portal
- American Visa Lottery Registration 2025/2026 Application Form & How to Apply Online
Rivers State Government Recruitment Requirements 2023
Requirements for the Rivers State government recruitment have been published on the official portal and we will list those here. These requirements are very important when applying for Rivers State recruitment form and you should stick to them.
The basic requirements for the Rivers State recruitment 2023 include a minimum of Five Credits in no more than two sittings in West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE) which includes a compulsory Credit in English.
Interested candidates are also expected to be younger than 35 years and possess a valid means of identification such as a valid driver’s license, National Identification Card, International passport, and Voters card.
Basic knowledge of computers and past working experience is an added advantage.
Apart from these compulsory requirements, we have some suggestions that will help you perform well on the job should you get in and they include the ability to meet deadlines in multi-tasking environments, being result-oriented, the willingness to work in a new environment, and having good communication skills.
Rivers State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2023/2024 General Requirements
Take note of the following requirements.
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver’s license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- Applicant must be registered with the Rivers State Residents Registration Agency (RASRRA)
- Must be willing to work in a new environment
- Interested applicants must be physically and mentally fit
- Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills
- Ability to experiment and try new things
- Must not have been involved in any criminal activities in the past
- Computer literacy is an added advantage
- Applicant interested in the Rivers State Civil Service recruitment must not be over 35 years
- Interested candidates must have good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to meet deadlines in multiple tasking environments
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND certificate in any field of study from a recognized institution
- Ability to meet deadlines in multiple tasking environments
- Must possess a minimum of Five Credits in no more than two sittings in West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE). Credit in English is compulsory
Important Points to Note on the Rivers State Civil Service Recruitment
- Apply on time. Do not wait until the deadline.
- You can only apply once.
- So before submitting your application, make sure you are what you said you are.
- You will be disqualified if you submit false documents.
- Take time to crosscheck your details before submitting.
- Do not pay anyone who claims he will help you get this job
- The Rivers State Government recruitment application form is free
- There will be screening and examination for all shortlisted candidates
How To Apply For Rivers State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
To apply for the Rivers State government recruitment form, navigate to the Rivers State recruitment portal at www.rscsc.ng and view all the available jobs before applying. Check through the available vacancies and read the requirement before deciding on one that fits your skills and qualification.
- Visit the official web portals via www.publicservice.riversstate.gov.ng or www.rscsc.ng
- Select a position of your choice
- Read the job requirements carefully
- Click on “Apply Now”
- Provide all the necessary information
- Submit your application
- Print Confirmation Slip
FAQs about 2023 Rivers State Civil Service Recruitment
1. Is Rivers State Civil Service Commission recruiting for 2023/2024? Yes. The Rivers State Civil Service Commission recruits from time to time. Interested candidates are required to visit the official recruitment portal and choose a position of their choice.
3. How can I apply for the Rivers State Civil Service Commission Recruitment? To apply, visit the Rivers State Civil Service recruitment portal at www.riversstate.gov.ng and scroll through the available vacancies to know the one that suits you best. Once you are selected, huge life-changing opportunities are ahead.
4. When is the Rivers State Civil Service Commission recruitment 2023/2024 Closing date? The Rivers State Civil Service Commission recruitment 2023/2024 deadline has not been officially announced. We will let you know once it is disclosed. Keep visiting this website regularly if you want to be notified of the latest update.
To stay updated, we urge you to keep visiting this website regularly. If you have any questions about Rivers State Civil Service Commission recruitment, feel free to use the comment box below and we will attain to it.