About National Drug Law Enforcement Agency
The Nigerian government’s National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) is in charge of stopping the manufacture, distribution, processing, and use of illegal substances. To increase its workforce and increase its efficacy, the agency hires new employees each year. This thorough guide will provide you with all the information you need on how to submit an application for the NDLEA’s recruiting drive if you’re interested in working there.
NDLEA 2023 Recruitment Requirements
Knowing the basic criteria is essential before applying for any position at the NDLEA. The prerequisites for applicants will be described in this section, including their educational requirements.
How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) 2023 Recruitment
The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency approved the commencement of the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) 2023/2024 Recruitment exercise.
According to the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) recruitment for 2023/2024 will commence on Monday, 12th March 2023. This was officially advertised by NDLEA Today the 12th of March 2023 in the newspaper and NDLEA official communication channels.
Applications are hereby invited from qualified persons for full-time employment in the following positions:
NDLEA is seeking applications from suitably qualified candidates for a full-time appointments within the capacities below:
1.) Narcotic Assistant II
2.) Narcotic Assistant I
3.) Narcotic Agent
4.) Senior Narcotic Agent
5.) Chief Narcotic Agent
6.) Deputy Superintendent of Narcotics
7.) Assistant Superintendent of Narcotics I
8.) Assistant Superintendent of Narcotics II
9.) Artisan, Mechanic, Driver, Cleaner / Gardener
Application Closing Date
8th April, 2023.
HOW TO APPLY:
All interested applicants should apply via https://recruitment.ndlea.gov.ng/ndlea
Candidates are advised to print out the Referee Forms which must be duly completed for submission during the Screening Exercise. Candidates should also NOTE that multiple applications can lead to automatic disqualification.
National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) 2023 Recruitment Application Procedures
- Click on the link above and read the instructions carefully. Then click on Apply button to register as a new user.
- You will be redirected to a page for the categories (select from list of categories).
- Fill out the form and ensure all required documents listed below are uploaded:
- Passport Photograph.
- Educational Certificates.
- Certificate of State of Origin.
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age.
- National Identity Card.
- NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate.
- Applicants must print out their online generated slip on completion of their application.
- Successful candidates will be required to fill further vetting forms.
- All successful candidates will be subjected to random illicit drug use test throughout their service in the Agency.
- Only shortlisted applicants shall be invited for further examination and interview.
- Multiple applications would lead to disqualification.
- Print Out: Applicants must print out their online generated photo-slip on completion and download referee forms to be completed by two (2) persons of reputable standing in the society as stipulated on the form when coming for the screening/interview.
Applying for NDLEA recruitment can be sometimes challenging, but with the rightful information and guide on how to apply for 2023 NDLEA Jobs, it can be a very easy process. This article has provided you with all the necessary information you need to know about how to apply for 2023 NDLEA recruitment. We believe that it will be useful in helping you get a job with NDELA. For further inquiries, visit: www.ndlea.gov.ng