TotalEnergies is a global multi-energy company producing and supplying energy: oil and biofuels, natural gas and green gas, renewables and electricity. Over 100,000 employees are committed to energy that is ever more affordable, clean, reliable and accessible to as many people as possible. As a company with over 500 professions in more than 130 countries, TotalEnergies places sustainable development in all its dimensions at the heart of its projects and operations to contribute to the well-being of populations by offering high safety and environmental standards, strong ethical values, an innovation culture and wide-ranging career development.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Aviation Fuelling Crewhead
Offer ID: 70481BR
Location: Murtala Muhammed Airport – Ikeja, Lagos
Metier: Terminal Operations
Employment type: Regular position
Branch: Marketing & Services
- Defensive and safe driving of the fueling equipment in accordance with the safe driving policy of the company
- Carry out daily quality control checks on equipment; ensure that products are free of water and sediments (360° Checks).
- Fueling of Aircrafts in line with standard procedures and work instructions
- Raising of tickets
- Liaise with Supervisor on Adhoc sales for proper service delivery and documentation
- In the absence of the Supervisor, liaise with Airline officials on issues concerning service delivery
Context and environment:
- The job is a field operation involving the movement of fueling equipment from the location depot to the tarmac of the airport terminal apron.
- Constraints are mainly stock outages.
- OND in Electrical / Mechanical Engineering / Technology or equivalent.
- Minimum of 3 years cognate experience in driving of trucks.
- Communication skills (Oral & written), technical skills and driving skill.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and has ability to drive fuelling equipment
- Position is accessible to a person with a disability.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online