Ekiti State University, Ado-Ekiti was established on March 30, 1982. The motto of the University is “Knowledge, Honour and Service”. The objectives of the University include: the advancement of knowledge and its practical application to social, cultural, economic, scientific and technological problems; acting as an agent of development through applied research, technical assistance, direct consultation, informational services and internship programme; provision of innovative educational programmes of high standard regardless of the nature of the degree being pursued, as long as this has importance and relevance for the state and national development; meeting of the specific manpower needs of the state in particular, the nation and the world at large; serving as a custodian, promoter and propagator of the states social and cultural heritage.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Director of Health Services
Location: Ado-Ekiti, Ekiti
Requirements / Qualifications
- The Candidate must possess a Degree in Medicine from a recognized institution and be duly registered with the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria (MDCN) and have at least 15 years post-qualification experience, two (2) years of which must be as a Deputy Director or at least five (5) years as a Deputy Chief Medical Officer in a public university.
- Must have Master’s Degree in Public / Community Health or its equivalent.
CONTISS 15 (N2,232,199 – N2,875,791) PA
Application Closing Date
3rd May, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit thirty five (35) copies of their application with their Curriculum Vitae which should contain the following Information:
- Name in Full (Surname First)
- Place and Date of Birth
- Home Town / Local Government Area / State of Origin
- Permanent Home Address
- Present Potal Address
- Phone Number (preferably Whatsapp)
- E-mail Address
- Marital Status
- Name and Age(s) of Children (if any)
- Educational Institutions attended with dates
- Membership of Professional Association(s)
- Work experience including full details of former and present posts .
- Other activities outside current employment
- Names and Addresses of three referees and
- Proposed date of availability for duties, if appointed
The application plus relevant documents should be enclosed in an envelope with the position applied for indicated at the left hand corner, and be addressed and sent to:
Ekiti State University,
P.M.B 5363, Ado Ekiti,
Submission of the hard copy must be accompanied with a soft copy of the application sent to: email@example.com.
- In addition to stating the names and addresses of three (3) Referees, candidates should request their referees to forward references on them directly to the address above.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
- Candidates are required to submit vision and mission statements of not more than one thousand (1,000) words for the development of the department being applied to.