Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited (MPN) is a subsidiary of Exxon Mobil Corporation with a long and established history of operations in Nigeria. The company’s oil & gas production activities constitute one of the largest sources of revenue for the Nigerian government.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Graduate Internship (Environmental and Property Solutions – Facilities Management)
Locations: Lagos and Eket, Akwa Ibom
Job Segment: Sustainability, CSR, Developer, Sharepoint, Electrical, Energy, Management, Technology, Engineering
- We are inviting ambitious professionals to be part of our Environmental and Property Solutions (Facilities Management) department.
- This opportunity presents hands-on learning experience from renowned experts in different career fields in our world class organization.
- You will also have the opportunity to think independently, grow to your full potential, and help shape the future of energy.
What role you will play in our team
- As a Graduate Intern, you will participate in the Company’s one year graduate internship program in fulfilment of Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR), contributing in fresh graduates’ professional development and exposure to the benefits the experience of working in a multinational organization afford.
- The positions are based at Lagos City and Eket in Nigeria.
What you will do
Responsibilities may include but are not limited the below mentioned:
- Co-coordinate building operations, maintenance and repairs using eMerge, a building management tool
- Inspect maintenance work activities to confirm job completion and initiate Job completion certificate and contractors’ payment process
- Monitor contractors’ compliance in all aspects (SHE, Control and Operations) of the project
- Track project progression using MS SharePoint and MS PowerPoint
- Report periodical work status of ongoing projects as required
- Project Planning and Cost scheduling including reconciliation of contractors’ invoice payment for job completed
- Develop project work programs – (work breakdown structure and cost breakdown structure)
- Submit reports on project status
Skills and Qualifications:
- Applicants to this programme must be Nigerian with an Engineering Degree in any one of the following discipline: Electrical, Mechanical, Civil, Chemical or Material/ Metallurgical.
- Must have graduated with a minimum grade of Second Class, Upper division (2:1) no earlier than 2019.
- Must have completed the National Youth Service Corps scheme (NYSC) no earlier than 2021.
- Must be proficient in the use of computer and MS office applications.
Preferred Qualifications/ Experience:
- Good communications skills (written and oral)
- Good Coordination skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good analytical skills
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online