CWAY Group – In 1999, Mr. Onest Che founded CWAY group, a Foods and Beverages company in Nigeria and steadfastly committed these investments towards improving people’s lives. Since then, CWAY has been tending to consumers’ health needs and other high quality premium products. Two decades of rapid growth after establishment, CWAY consistently became a reckoning force as a high employer of labor and the market leader in manufacturing of drinking water and the beverages investment sector in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Production Line Supervisor
The duties and responsibilities of a Line Supervisor include the following:
- Make sure the team adheres to safety protocols to avoid injuries or accidents.
- Ensure that employees may work in a secure, comfortable, and safe setting.
- Examine employee performance to see if they are fulfilling their obligations under the employment.
- Ensure that workers receive training on the tools they will use in their tasks.
- Establish work schedules for employees and make sure they are followed.
- Develop departmental or shift-specific goals in collaboration with management.
- Keep an eye on the functioning of the production lines to make sure it complies with the company’s quality and safety standards.
- Improve the methods used to produce goods as well as the tools and processes used in manufacturing.
- Ensure that staff members receive enough training on their job obligations.
- Make sure every employee reaches the daily production goals that were set.
- Manage resource allocation, including workstation assignments, personnel breaks, and shift rotations to accomplish set goals.
- Candidates should possess a Degree in Biology, Chemistry or any related discipline.
- A minimum of one year experience in a production line or related industry.
- Experience in a supervisory or managerial role is essential.
- Computers and office software proficiency.
- Excellent leadership skills.
N100,000 – N150,000 / Month
Application Closing Date
7th April, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as the subject of the email.
Note: Male candidates only.