LifeBank is a healthcare technology and logistics company based in Lagos, Nigeria. It is a health startup that facilitates the transmission of blood from labs across the country to patients and doctors in hospitals. It was founded in 2016 by Temie Giwa-Tubosun.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Officer
Location: Jos, Plateau
Employment Type: Full-time
Function of the Role
- The sales officer will be responsible for promoting LifeBank and its products to hospitals and healthcare facilities.
- He/She will be responsible for building market positions for LifeBank by identifying, developing and negotiating business relationships that translate into sales.
- He/She will work to grow the company’s client base, foster client relationships, and develop new opportunities for LifeBank’s products and services.
- Schedule and conduct sales appointments with key resource personnel of hospitals and healthcare facilities to sell LifeBank products.
- Work with the marketing and sales lead to prepare and deliver suitable sales pitches, proposals and presentations to prospective LifeBank customers.
- Work in line with company objectives to achieve set sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
- Provide daily call reports as well as a weekly and monthly report of sales efforts in marked sales territory
- Regularly follow up with signed hospitals and healthcare facilities to ensure they are enjoying the services offered by the company.
- Make recommendations on the market trends to management.
- Develop strategies for increasing opportunities to meet and talk to contacts in the medical and healthcare sector.
- Stay informed about the activities of health services.
Educational Qualifications / Experience
- B.Sc or Higher Diploma in Business Management, Sales and Marketing, Public Relations and Communication or any related discipline.
- 3 – 5 years work experience.
- Experience working in the healthcare industry is an added advantage.
- Experience in Sales.
- Competency in English.
- Knowledge of MS Office.
- Ability to negotiate and understanding of marketing skills.
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented, desire to deliver results.
- Ability to create and deliver presentations.
- Fast learner and quick thinker.
- Passionate about sales.
- Ability to adapt and grow in a competitive environment.
- Salary: N50,000 monthly.
- Benefits: Health insurance, pension.
Application Closing Date
21st April, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only Qualifed candidates residing in Jos will be shortlisted.