LifeBank is a healthcare technology and logistics company based in Lagos, Nigeria. It is a health startup that facilitates the transmission of blood from labs across the country to patients and doctors in hospitals. It was founded in 2016 by Temie Giwa-Tubosun.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
Function of the Role
- The Sales Manager will be responsible for promoting lifebank and its product to hospitals and healthcare facilities.
- He/she will be responsible for building market positions for LifeBank by identifying, developing and negotiating business relationships that translate into sales.
- He/she will work to grow the company’s client base,foster client relationship and develop new opportunities for Lifebank’s product and services.
- Managing organizational sales by developing a business plan that covers sales, revenue, and expense controls.
- Schedule and conduct sales appointment with key resource personnel of hospitals and healthcare facilities to sell Lifebank product
- Work with the marketing and sales lead to prepare and deliver suitable sales pitches, proposals and presentations to prospective LifeBank customers.
- Work in line with company objectives to achieve set sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
- Provide daily call reports as well as a weekly and monthly report of sales efforts in marked sales territory
- Regularly follow up with signed hospitals and healthcare facilities to ensure they are enjoying the services offered by the company.
- Make recommendations on the market trends to management.
- Develop strategies for increasing opportunities to meet and talk to contacts in the medical and healthcare sector.
- Bachelor’s Degree or HND in Business or related field.
- 3 – 5 years work experience.
- Experience in planning and implementing sales strategies.
- Experience in customer relationship management.
- Experience managing and directing a sales team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Dedication to providing great customer service.
- Experience workingin the healthcare industry wil be an added advantage.
- Salary: N100,000 monthly.
- Benefits: Health insurance, pension.
Application Closing Date
21st April, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.