Newrest Nigeria EPZE is a specialist in out-of-home food service, it is the only major Catering company active in all Catering and related Hospitality segments: Airline Catering, Buy-on-Board, Duty-free on Board, Contract Catering, Remote Site and Support Services, Rail Catering, Airport and Motorway Retail Concession. With an employee base of over 29,500 employees world-wide in 57 countries, Newrest offers career opportunities within a Group that is constantly looking for new talents for our numerous subsidiaries spread out on five continents. Join Newrest to participate in an exciting entrepreneurial adventure offering unique career opportunities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Dishwasher / Steward
Location: Airport Road, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Ensure floors are dry and clean at all times.
- Operate pot-washing machinery and maintain a hygienic working environment in accordance with hygiene regulations and company standards.
- Adhere to all sanitation guidelines.
- Always Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Collects and removes trash from all areas of the operation following established procedures.
- Dispose of waste as per the hotel and authority standards and Adhere to recycling guidelines.
- Ensure waste bin area is kept clean and tidy.
- Carry out general cleaning as directed including sweeping, mopping up, washing up, and emptying of rubbish bins and boxes ensuring placement in the correct containers
- Cleans and sanitizes pots, pans, utensils, and other minor equipment routinely used in the kitchen following established procedures.
- Cleans and maintains floors and walls and dishwashing area by following standard procedures.
- Cleans and sanitizes dishes and related service ware following established procedures.
- Cleans large equipment as assigned, following established procedures.
- Knowledge and proficiency to operate industrial dishwashers.
- Ensure all equipment is clean and in good working order.
- Check all chemical levels and inventory.
- Wash, Wipe, Sort, stack dishes, and load / unload dishwasher
- Wash, Wipe, Sort, stack and store all cleaned items in an organised and safe manner.
- If any breakages or chipped items found then remove them from circulation and update the breakage and inventory register.
- Uses and maintains all equipment’s according to manufacturer and department guidelines.
- Report any maintenance or hazard issues to the appropriate authorities
- Other duties as assigned.
- Interested candidates should possess an SSCE qualification.
Application Closing Date
30th April, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.