Ecobank Transnational Incorporated (ETI), a public limited liability company, was established as a bank holding company in 1985 under a private sector initiative spearheaded by the Federation of West African Chambers of Commerce and Industry with the support of the Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Investment Associate
Job Identification: 275
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Job Schedule: Full time
- The role will be responsible for executing businesses in the areas of project finance, mergers & acquisition, debt capital markets and structured finance of the assigned hub and assisting in the management of Corporate Finance client relationships and files.
- The incumbent will work in the Anglophone/Francophone hub to execute investment banking transactions.
- The incumbent will be frequently requested to provide financial reliable information and analysis.
- Prepare pitch books, proposals, term sheets, mandate letters, memorandums, teasers, and marketing materials.
- Assist the Coverage bankers in marketing as and when required.
- Undertake advanced financial analysis and modelling using Excel or other tools, where required.
- Assist in due diligence and execution of transactions.
- Assist and support in transaction structuring.
- Develop a knowledge of specific sectors over time.
- Developing relationships with clients including gaining a good knowledge of the client’s businesses, economic drivers, market and sector requirements in order to ensure advice is relevant and commercial.
- Source, establish market inference and interpret market data/information using valuation methodologies.
Experience & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree in Banking, Finance, Economics, or related field.
- Minimum experience of 4 – 6 years in Investment Banking / Private Equity
Skills, Capabilities & Attributes:
- Superior written and oral communication skills
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office Tools
- Numeracy skills
- Attention to details.
- Good presentation skills
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team.
- Highly motivated
- Strong valuation skills
- Strong analytical, quantitative, problem-solving skills
Application Closing Date
19th May, 2023 (08:00 PM).
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online