Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited) is a leading telecommunications services provider in Nigeria headquartered in Lagos, the commercial nerve-centre of Nigeria. The telco ranks amongst the top four mobile service providers in terms of subscribers with a customer base of more than 39.8 million. The company’s product offerings include 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services, mobile commerce and enterprise services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Enterprise Project Implementation Manager
Job type: Full-time
Career level: Mid-Senior level
- The Implementation Manager will be responsible for the planning, execution, monitoring and closure of designated projects within Airtel Enterprise Business Unit.
- This person will be interacting with our Partners very extensively. Effective planning and delivery of all enterprise solutions within the product portfolio is the essence of the role.
Deliver new service requests from the sales pipeline to meet revenue targets for the business unit:
- Plans and coordinates the delivery of new service activation requests from the sales pipeline through to service acceptance and billing.
- Deliver Minimum of 40 new circuits per week and or quantities required to meet revenue targets set for the fiscal year.
- Liaise with cross functional teams, to manage and coordinate implementation of agreed tasks within defined timelines.
- Provides situational reports relating to progress of each assign project.
- Maintains documentation of project related detail for effective tracking of designs for various customer solutions.
- Liaises with IP Team to ensure service activations are finalized and perform quality checks to assure first time customer service acceptance.
IP Network/ MPLS project support:
- Produces and updates topology diagrams for newly delivered projects.
- Engages in nominated IP related projects and supports the migration of key services to the MPLS backbone when required.
Process Optimization and SLA fulfilment:
- Supports the 4-way reconciliation process to ensure accurate link count, billing accuracy and effective inventory management.
- Continuously works with cross functional stakeholders to evaluate business processes and instigate process improvement.
- Ensures relevant documentation is maintained and keeps the service catalogue updated with project related records.
- Ensures the process of solutions delivery is optimized from hardware dispatch through to installation, integration, testing and operational handover.
- Keeps proper project records on all aspects of the project delivery.
- Manage and co-ordinate support and service engineers in attending to customers’ service requests and resolving same within SLA targets with the aim of meeting Key Performance Indices (KPIs).
Ensure Network Availability of 99.5% and <5% error rate on rejected delivered links due to poor project delivery:
- Contribute to achieving 99.5% availability by delivering new service requests/links with a minimum error rate and at acceptable sign off margins.
- Supports the IP operations team in troubleshooting and fixing any new links which have been rejected by customers due to poor quality or error in delivery.
- Candidates should possess a B.Eng. / B.Sc./B.Tech. / Other first Degrees in relevant disciplines
- MBA will be an added advantage.
- PMP or Prince2/CCNA/ITIL v3 will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 5 years experience.
- Must have experience in managing Telecom Projects, Business Development and Client Relations.
- Working knowledge of Project Management best practices.
- At least (2) years’ experience in a project management role in Telecoms.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Due to the high volume of applications, we are unable to notify unsuccessful applicants.
- If you have not been notified of the outcome of your application within two weeks of the closing date, please assume you have not been successful on this occasion.
- Airtel is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is non-discriminatory on the basis of race, gender, disability, ethnic grouping.