Brandeis University Scholarships 2023-2024
Brandeis University is a renowned research university in the private sector of Massachusetts and has a strong emphasis on liberal arts. The Brandeis university offers more than 43 majors and 46 minors to its students, which helps it in attracting a geographically diverse student body.
You will be amazed to know that more than two-thirds of the undergraduate classes have a student strength of fewer than 20 individuals, which implies that the admission procedures at Brandeis University are anything but lenient.
To give you an exact figure of the acceptance and rejection rates at Brandeis University, we have stated their current rates below:
The acceptance rate at the Brandeis University 2022: 39%
The acceptance rate at Brandeis University as of 2022 is 39%.
Out of this 39% accepted student population, around 28% of students are from international backgrounds. Of the remaining American student population, another 64% belong to states other than Massachusetts. So, you are sure to find cultural diversity once on university premises.
Rejection rate at Brandeis University 2022: 61%
The rejection rate at Brandeis University is 61%.
Brandeis University is the eighth-largest university in the United States of America on the basis of its international student strength. And for this student population, the university management is quite considerate in terms of their finances.
A recent study shows that 50% of undergraduate students receive some sort of financial support, while another 13.5% of students are recipients of the federal Pell Grants.
So, it is obvious that the fee funding structure at Brandeis University is significantly considerate. Some of the fee funding programs that you can consider applying to, to ease your financial burden once at Brandeis University are listed below as follows:
- Wien International Scholarships
- Brandeis Sponsored Merit Scholarships
- Brandeis Sponsored National Merit Scholarships
- Martin Luther King Jr. Merit Scholarships
- Giumette Academic Achievement Awards
- Stroum Family Waltham Scholarships
- Agnes M. Lindsay Scholarships
- Community Foundation of Western Massachusetts Scholarships
- GFWC of Massachusetts Memorial Education Scholarships for Graduate Students
- Gilbert Matching Student Grant Program
- Massachusetts Cash Grant Program
- Massachusetts Public Service Grant Program
- NEEBS Scholarship Program
- NIADA Foundation Regional Scholarships
- Stephen Philips Memorial Scholarship Fund
- Tall Clubs International Students Scholarships
- Triumph Foundation Scholarships
- Valley Press Club Scholarships
- Unitil Scholarship Program.
Admissions Waiting List System at the Brandeis University:-
To give a second chance to those students who, in spite of having a strong application with validated supporting documents could not get admitted to Brandeis University due to the insane level of competition, the university maintains a waiting list system.
How are students placed on the waiting list at Brandeis University?
Placements on the waiting list at Brandeis University are made automatically by the university management themselves. Students cannot appeal for a place on the waiting list, because the waiting list seats are allotted entirely on a merit basis.
What are the chances of getting enrolled from the waiting list at Brandeis University?
Despite the fact that the university offers placement on the waiting list to more than 1.5 thousand students on an annual basis, an average of 640 students accept the offer. But not all of these 640 are given a seat in their desired course programs. In fact, you will be shocked to know that only nine out of these 640 students get awarded a seat.
So, the chances of a student getting enrolled in their desired course program from the waiting list are as low as 1.4%.