We are seeking applications from suitably qualified candidates for full time appointment to fill existing vacancies in the following positions below in the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps:
General Duty: Category A Inspectorate Cadre
1.) Inspector of Corps (IC) – CONPASS 07
- Applicants must be holders of NCE or its equivalent in any related field, obtained from any recognized institution.
2.) Assistant Inspector of Corps (AIC) – CONPASS 06
- Applicants must be holders of National Diploma (ND) in any related field, obtained from any recognized Polytechnic/Institution.
Assistant Cadre: Category B
1.) Corps Assistant (CAII) 04
- Applicants must be holders of GCE Ordinary level, SSCE / NECO or other equivalents with a maximum of five (5) credits in not more than two sittings, which should include English and Mathematics.
2. Corps Assistant (CA III) – CONPASS 03
- Applicants must be holders of GCE Ordinary level, SSCE / NECO or their equivalents with a minimum of five (5) credits in not more than two sittings which should include at least English and Mathematics or Trade Test Grade III (Artisans, Motor Driver Mechanics, Auto Electricals, Plumbers, Carpenters etc.)
Driver / Mechanic / Artisan: Category C
1.) Corps Assistant (CA II) – CONPASS 04
- Applicants must be holders of Trade Test Grade II (Motor Driver Mechanics, Auto Electricians etc).
2.) Corps Assistant (CA III) 03
- Applicants must be holders of Trade Test Grade III (Motor Driver Mechanics, Auto Electricians etc).
N.B: National Driver’s License is required for all prospective drivers.
The portal will be opened on 12th December, 2022
The Civil Defence, Correctional, Fire Service and Immigration Services Board (CDCFIB) yesterday announced the commencement of recruitment for Civil Defence, Correctional, Fire Service and Immigration Services Board staff for the 2023 recruitment exercise.
The commission said it plans to recruit 10 thousand staff for the 2023 Civil Defence, Correctional, Fire Service and Immigration Services Board exercise.
While urging eligible candidates to apply, CDCFIB revealed that the portal will be opened on 12th December, 2022, and is scheduled to close on 21st December, 2022.
Recommended reading: Civil Defence Recruitment 2022/2023 | Application Registration Form
How to apply: To apply, click here, which is the direct URL for the registration portal.
The link then pops up a list of positions to apply for, which you are to click on “ Start as CDCFIB staff.” It will take you to a list of documents and requirements that eligible applicants should have.
Requirement for registration: To be eligible to apply, the CDCFIB listed requirements that applicants must have before applying.
- VALID NIN
- VALID PHONE NUMBER (REMOVE NUMBER FROM DND.)
- THE DEVICE LOCATION SETTING IS ON.
- VALID EMAIL ADDRESS
- VALID EDUCATIONAL CERTIFICATE
Note: To proceed with your application, the applicant must click on each of the above-listed items to acknowledge the instruction before going ahead with the application.
- Click on “Proceed” and follow the instructions to fill out the application form.
- Following this, a page where you fill in your NIN number will be provided.
- Applicants must then tick the button, which says “I have read, understood, and accepted the terms and conditions.” Before proceeding with the application.
- All applications must be accompanied by genuine documentation and verifiable personal data.
- Any data or document submitted that is found to be fake, untrue, or fraudulent will lead to automatic disqualification of the applicant’s application.
- After filling in all the required information and your application is successful, the portal will furnish you with an application ID, and a confirmation SMS will be sent to the phone number you provided.
- Endeavor to screenshot and save your application ID, which might be required during the interview.
People also ask About 2023 NCDSC Recruitment
- How do I join Civil Defense?
How to Apply for Civil Defence Recruitment 2022
- Go to www.cdfipb.careers.
- Click on Apply.
- Enter your Bio-data on the page.
- Upload your certificates and National ID.
- Submit your application once completed.
- Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted soon.
- What is NSCDC salary?
Based on these grade levels, the salary of an officer with NSCDC on level 8 step 1 (Assistant Superintendent Cadre) is estimated at N115000 per month while for the Inspectorate Cadre on level 7, the salary is estimated at N69000 per month.
- Is NSCDC form out for 2023?
Recruitment into the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps, NSCDC will be available on Monday, December 12, 2022. The NSCDC made this announcement in a statement on its official recruitment portal on its website.
- Which recruitment form is out now 2023?
Currently, NCS Recruitment form is out. Application will commence on 13th December, 2022 and closing date will be announced shortly by the Nigeria Customs Service. However, interested candidates can begin to submit their application on NCS Portal www.cdcfib.career.
- Which Nigeria agency is recruiting now?
Current Federal Government Jobs Recruitment & How to Apply.
|Federal Government Agencies||Website to Apply|
|Civil Defence, Correctional, Fire Service and Immigration Services Board (CDCFIB) Recruitment||www.cdcfib.career|
- Who is the head of Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps?
The Commandant General of the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps, is Dr Ahmed Abubakar Audi.
- What is the lowest salary in Civil Defence?
The base yearly wage ranges from N296,506 to N374,259 at this level. You’re also eligible for a few perks now and then. If you join the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps with only an O’level certificate, you would be assigned to the lowest position, Assistance Cadet.