How to Register for Nigeria Army 85rri Recruitment Portal Updates
Steps to Register Free Updates of Army Recruitment
- First, enter your email id in the following text box
- Click on the “Register” button
- Login to your email and verify your free subscription.
Army 85rri Requirements
Army 85 Regular Recruit Intake
- Candidates are to note that there will be no Pre-Selection Computer Based Test.
- No special center for recruitment.
- There will be no Zonal Screening Exercise.
- All screening of potential recruits will be conducted at the candidate’s respective state of origin.
- Candidates are also expected to adhere to COVID-19 protocols which include: regular washing of hands, use of face masks, and observing physical distancing.
- Any candidate who falsifies or forges his/her results and is discovered even during training at Depot NA would be withdrawn and prosecuted by Law.
- Candidates are advised to come with their BVN printouts.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest not to give any form of gratification or inducement to any person or group of persons to assist them in the recruitment exercise.
- You are advised to carefully read the instruction on the website or call the following support lines if in doubt; 07081271985 and 07041467033.
- Names of shortlisted candidates for screening would be released publicly.
- Army 83rri Official Portal: recruitment.army.mil.ng/darrr
- Minimium Age (Non – Trades) 18
- Maximium Age (Non – Trades) 22
- Minimum Age (Trades) 28
- Maximum Age (Trades) 35
- Minimum Height (Male) 1.68
- Minimum Height (Female) 1.62
Qualification Minimum 4 passes in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE, GCE, NECO or NABTEB
- Applicants must be Nigerian citizens by birth and possess a National Identity Card.
- Applicants must be medically, physically, and psychologically fit.
- Applicants must be free of any criminal conviction by a court of law.
- All applicants must possess at a minimum of 4 passes in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE, GCE, NECO, or NABTEB at O Level including English Language
- In addition to the above qualification, those applying as tradesmen/women must also possess a Test/City Guild Certificate.
- Knowledge of additional Nigerian languages other than the mother tongue is an added advantage
ALL DOCUMENTS WILL BE VERIFIED BY THE APPROPRIATE ISSUING AUTHORITY. ALL THOSE WITH FAKE DOCUMENTS WILL BE HANDED OVER TO THE NIGERIAN POLICE FOR PROSECUTION.
Nigerian Army Portal Mentioned Some Important Points
- Use only naportal for application online registration (NA Portal – ims.army.mil.ng)
- Apply online from
- Application Registration is Free
- The Application Form consists of six(6) different sections and must all be filled.
- You must complete all required fields marked with Asterix(*) in each section before proceeding to the next.
- After completing a section, you may save to continue your application later by clicking on Save for Later button
- Use only functional email id and mobile number
- Candidates should scan their photograph
- The applicant may be prosecuted and charged to court under Nigerian Criminal Code or Penal Code for any false information declared.
How to Apply Online Through Nigeria Army 85rri Portal – recruitment.army.mil.ng
However, the only way to register for the NA recruitment is to register online at recruitment.army.mil.ng and follow these steps to register yourself as a candidate for the 83rri regular recruits intake 2023.
The registration process at naportal is free. if there are things that address the name of the army to pay the amount of money to transfer it was already definitely fraud.
NA Portal for applying online (ims.army.mil.ng / www.naportal.com.ng portal)
The Nigeria Army Recruitment Portal 2023 has basic steps involved-
1. Personal Details, 2. Parent & Guardian, 3. Education, 4. Referee. 5. Further Information, 6. Submit.
- First visit to the 83rri portal: https://recruitment.army.mil.ng
- You will see the login page
- Click on “login” link if already created an account
- Or create a new account
- Use your functional email id to create an account and also use a unique password
- Click on “Create” Account
- You will be automatically logged in to your profile
- Click on the “Regular Recruir Intake Application link
- Read Basic Qualification, Notice & Requirements
- Click on the “Apply” link
- You will see following disclaimer
Disclaimer: I have read the instructions and understand them.
Note that once you submit an application, you will not be able to revert the action.
If you do still have any doubts please go back to read through the requirements
By checking this box, I agree that I understand the requirements for this Application.
Have you served/served in the Armed Forces of Nigeria?
Click on Checkbox and on “Yes, I have”
- You will be redirected to the application form
- Fill 85 rri application form
- Submit and take acknowledgment
Army 85rri Army Shortlist
This is to notify the general public that the list of candidates shortlisted for the Nigerian Army recruitment exercise will be published for the following states.
- Abia State
- Adamawa State
- Akwa Ibom State
- Anambra State
- Bauchi State
- Bayelsa State
- Benue State
- Borno State
- Cross River State
- Delta State
- Ebonyi State
- Edo State
- Ekiti State
- Enugu State
- Gombe State
- Imo State
- Jigawa State
- Kaduna State
- Kano State
- Katsina State
- Kebbi State
- Kogi State
- Kwara State
- Lagos State
- Nasarawa State
- Niger State
- Ogun State
- Ondo State
- Osun State
- Oyo State
- Plateau State
- Rivers State
- Sokoto State
- Taraba State
- Yobe State
- Zamfara State
Nigerian Army Salary Structure
Curious about how much is the army salary?
Many people ask how much the professional’s salary is per month for various reasons. There are those who want their children to join the army, some feel proud because defend the country and look handsome, some are of their own volition, and other reasons.
The salary depends on the rank of the officer.
The Nigerian Army salaries of non-commissioned officers are:
- Master Warrant Officer – ₦90K
- Warrant Officer – ₦80K
- Staff Sergeant – ₦68K
- Sergeant – ₦63K
- Corporal – ₦58K
- Lance Corporal earns about ₦54K-55K
- Private Soldier earns about ₦48K-49K
The Nigerian Army salaries of commissioned officers are:
- General – ₦1.5 million;
- Lieutenant General – ₦1 million;
- Major General – ₦950K
- Brigadier General- ₦750K
- Colonel – ₦550K
- Lieutenant Colonel – ₦350K
- Major – ₦300K
- Captain – ₦220K
- Lieutenant – ₦180K
- Second Lieutenant – ₦120K
Why Onlineproject.com.ng for Nigeria Army 85rri free job alert?
onlineproject.com.ng is the one-stop place for Nigerian Army 85rri Recruitment Form 2023 notification across various sectors and industries within Nigeria. Here on this website, we will ensure Army Recruitment Portal – ims.army.mil.ng updates get notified to all our visitors. We help both fresher and experienced non-graduates to get Nigeria Army 85rri Recruitment Portal- recruitment.army.mil.ng/darrr naportal openings across Nigeria.