First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Team Lead, Visa Settlement Processing
Job Identification: 754
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Supervise and manage the VISA Settlement Desks In line with stated processes and procedures.
- Introduce and review mitigating controls against settlement risk with 3rd parties
Duties & Responsibilities
- Supervises Settlement processing on all Visa Card Schemes
- Facilitate partnership with cross functional stakeholders on process improvements and issue resolution
- Ensures prompt and accurate funding of Visa offshore account
- Ensure timely resolution of discrepancies and enquiries on customers’ accounts and merchant settlements related to VISA card transactions
- Regularly collate and consolidate key performance indices and be able to highlight gaps and recommend remedial actions.
- Partner with Ebusiness in implementation of new projects and newly introduced products
- Minimum Education: First Degree in any discipline or HND
- Minimum of 6 years banking experience and operational knowledge of electronic payment card system.
- Familiar with the major payment systems and platforms
- Data analysis skills
Application Closing Date
18th January, 2023; 09:31
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online