Have you been unable to register/apply online via www.recruitment.army.mil.ng Portal Login? if yes then Keep reading to see how www.recruitment.army.mil.ng Portal Login Online Registration for 2023 Nigerian Army Recruitment application is done.
The Nigerian Army wishes to inform the general public and all potential applicants that the online registration for its 85 Regular Recruit Intake
Registration Exercise will commence on 13th March 2023, and close on 14th April 2023. Applicants are to apply online at www.recruitment.army.mil.ng.
Nigerian Army Recruitment 2023/2024 – The application form for Nigerian Army 2023 Recruitment portal is out, apply at www.recruitment.army.mil.ng. Here, requirements, application portal, and how to apply for teaching jobs in Nigerian Army will be provided. If you want to apply for the job right now, then we have the best information that will guide you.
Google Trends About Nigerian Army 2023 Recruitment
- Is Nigeria Army recruitment form out for 2023? Yes, The Nigerian Army Recruitment form is out and you can apply online via the official portal www.recruitment.army.mil.ng assigned for registration of new intakes.
- What are the requirements for Army 2023? 18 – 22 years of age (Gr 12). 18-26 (3 years Tertiary Qualification) when reporting. Have no criminal record or pending cases. Comply with medical fitness requirements for the appointment.
- How much is Nigeria Army salary? Sub-lieutenant: the sub- lieutenant monthly salary is 150,625 naira. This is a rank above the acting sub- lieutenant and below the lieutenant. k. Acting Sub- lieutenant: the acting sub- lieutenant’s monthly salary is 130,852 naira.
- When Nigerian Army will start their exam? The Nigerian Army screening date will commence on Saturday, October 8th, 2023. All candidates who have been selected should proceed to their various screening centres and prepare for the examination. If you found your name on the shortlist, please ensure you are at your screening venue for the exercise.
- What is the last date for Army 2023 application form? The registration procedure for the Indian Army Recruitment 2023 will start on 13th March 2023, and the online registration form will be accepted until the last date, 14th April 2023.
- What is the age limit for Army 2023? Nigerian Army age limit for 85 Regular Recruit Intake is between 18-22 years on the day of enrolment.
- Is Army form 2023 2024 out? The Nigerian Army recruitment 2023 portal is currently open for online applications.
- Are Army applications open for 2023? If you don`t know – Nigerian Army Recruitment 2023 Application Form for 85 Regular Recruit Intake Recruitment Exercise 2023 is now available. If you are interested, download the application form below and, you can apply. Closing Date for the application is the 14th April 2023.
General Requirements for Nigerian Army 2023 Job Recruitment
Qualified candidates who wish to apply for the Nigerian Army recruitment should possess any of the following qualifications:
|Minimium Age (Non – Trades)||18|
|Maximium Age (Non – Trades)||22|
|Minimium Age (Trades)||18|
|Maximium Age (Trades)||26|
|Minimium Height (Male)||1.68|
|Minimium Height (Female)||1.65|
|Minimium Educational Qualification||All applicants must have WASCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB. In addition to above qualification, those applying as trades men/women must also possess Trade Test/City Guild Certificate.|
These documents are to be uploaded on the application portal www.recruitment.army.mil.ng which you would print out and come along with it during the examination/screening date. Eligible candidates who can teach the following subjects should proceed to submit their applications on the portal.
See Other Current 2023 Job Vacancies you can Apply For Below:
- www.joinnigeriannavy.com Portal Login – Nigerian Navy 2023 Job Recruitment & How to Apply
- NDLEA Latest News on 2023 Recruitment – Latest Updates For 2023 National Drug Law Recruitment
- Catholic Relief Services (CRS) 2023 Job Recruitment (5 Positions) & How to Apply
- 2023 NDLEA Recruitment Portal Login | www.recruitment.ndlea.gov.ng/login 2023
- MTN Nigeria 2023 Job Recruitment (14 Positions)
- Alan & Grant 2023 Job Recruitment (6 Positions) – Apply Now
- MTN Nigeria 2023 Job Recruitment (14 Positions)
- Total Energies Recruitment 2023/2024 Job Vacancies (8 Positions)
- PZ Cussons Nigeria 2023 Job Recruitment (9 Positions)
- ExxonMobil Graduate Internship 2023 Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
- How to Apply for National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) 2023 Recruitment
- Armosil West Africa Recruitment 2023 Job Vacancies (5 Positions)
How to Apply for 2023 Nigerian Army Job Recruitment via www.recruitment.army.mil.ng Portal
All application forms must be submitted either online or through the offices nationwide.
Candidates who have gone through the requirements and are eligible should apply online on the portal www.recruitment.army.mil.ng. Please be informed, that candidates who submit multiple applications will be disqualified.
The application deadline for the Nigerian Army 2023 recruitment is 14th April 2023. Ensure you submit your application before the stipulated deadline for the closure of the portal.
To Apply Visit: NDLEA Recruitment
Please if you want more information on the next update about this, kindly comment below.
Kindly visit the portal right now to instantly begin your registration.
Is Nigerian Army 2023 Job Portal www.recruitment.army.mil.ng?
Yes, that’s the official application portal for 2023 Nigerian Army Job recruitment. You can apply/register now okay.
Make sure you visit the recruitment.army.mil.ng Portal right now to Apply. Kindly note that the registration Application is 100% free. You’re not paying anyone anything.
It is important to note that applications are FREE and applicants are advised to apply once as multiple applications/registrations will lead to disqualification. Applicants are advised to read the detailed instructions and requirements on www.recruitment.army.mil.ng.
Kindly drop a comment below if you have any other questions.
Make sure you keep checking our latest update regarding this Recruitment.
Keep visiting us for more updates okay.
Make sure you apply for the recruitment exercise via recruitment.army.mil.ng Portal on time okay, a late application may lead to automatic disqualification.