This page will help you discover the latest jobs in Nigeria Immigration Service. So if you’re ready to secure high paying jobs in Nigeria Immigration, then keep reading.
The Nigeria Immigration Service is recruiting! For avoidance of doubt, the ongoing recruitment is FREE!
Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) recruitment 2023 is mainly for Immigration job lover’s. If you have a passion for working in the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps, then you’ll surely get a career opportunity in Nigeria Immigration Service.
First, you’ll need to know that Nigeria Immigration Service 2023 recruitment is for graduates and non-graduate. You’ll have to make your choice, but that deeply depends on your certificate.
About Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment January 2023 Jobs
The Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) is the government agency that has been charged with the responsibility of migration management in Nigeria.
We are seeking applications from suitably qualified candidates for full-time appointment to fill existing vacancies in the following positions below in the Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS):
CATEGORY A: Superintendent Cadre
i.) Superintendent of Immigration (SI) – CONPASS 11, Professional (Doctors)
- Applicants must possess a minimum of the First Degree (MBBS) from a recognized institution of higher learning and an NYSC discharge/ Exemption certificate.
ii.) Deputy Superintendent of Immigration (DSI) – CONPASS 10, Professional (Pharmacists)
- Applicants must be holders of a Bachelor’s degrees / Higher National Diploma or its equivalent from a recognized institution.
iii.) Assistant Superintendent of Immigration (AS II) – CONPASS 8
- Applicants must possess a minimum of the First Degree in Pharmacy from a recognized institution of higher learning and an NYSC discharge/ Exemption certificate.
CATEGORY B: Inspectorate Cadre
i.) Assistant Inspector of Immigration (AII), General Duty (CONPASS 06)
- Applicants must be holders of a National Diploma (ND), NCE, or advanced NABTEB obtained from any recognized institution.
CATEGORY C: Assistant Cadre
i.) Immigration Assistant III (IA III) CONPASS 03 – General Duty
- Applicants must be holders of GCE Ordinary Level, SSCE / NECO, GCE, or its equivalents with a minimum of four (4) credits in not more than two sittings, which should include English and Mathematics.
ii.) Immigration Assistant III (IA III) CONPASS 03 – Artisans
- Motor Drivers
Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment January 2023 Requirements
- Applicants must be holders of Ordinary level SSCE, or its equivalents and appropriate Trade Test Certificate.
General Statutory Requirements for 2023 NIS Recruitment
- Applicants must be Nigerians by birth
- Have National Identity Number
- Applicants must possess the requisite qualifications and certificates.
- Applicants must be fit and present a Certificate of Medical Fitness from any recognized Government Hospital.
- Applicants must be of good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offense.
- Be required to pass a drug test.
- Applicants must not be financially embarrassed.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 30 years with the exception of Doctors and Pharmacists who must not be more than 35 years;
- Applicant’s height must not be less than 1.65m for males and 1.60m for females;
- Applicant’s chest measurement must not be less than 0.87 for men.
- Computer literacy will be an added advantage.
- Any certificate or qualification not declared and accepted during documentation, shall not be accepted after the recruitment.
Computer Based Test (CBT)
- There shall be computer-based tests for shortlisted candidates. Appropriate time and date shall be communicated to each person.
Application Closing Date
30th January, 2023.
Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment January 2023 Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online (the Portal opens on 16th January 2023)
- All applications must be submitted ONLINE.
- Candidates should note that this application is absolutely FREE.
- Candidates are advised to print out the Referee Forms which must be duly completed for submission during the screening exercise.
- Applications after the above closing date or in breach of the procedures shall not be entertained.
- Candidates should NOTE that multiple applications shall lead to automatic disqualification.
See Other 2023 Related Jobs:
- NSCDC Careers Portal Login – www.cdfipb.careers 2023 Recruitment
- Sundry Foods Recruitment 2023/2024 Latest Job Openings (20 Positions) – Apply Now