Rainoil Limited is an integrated downstream oil and gas company. A prominent player in the Nigerian industry, the company’s operations span across the downstream value chain i.e. Petroleum Product Storage, Haulage/Distribution and Retail Sales. Our primary products include Petrol (PMS), Diesel (AGO) and Kerosene (DPK).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Business Partner
- Partner with business units to integrate people strategies with overall organizational strategy.
- Provides day-to-day performance management guidance to line management (e.g., coaching, counselling, career development, disciplinary actions).
- Leverage the HR function to deliver effective and customer-focused HR Operations
- Provide policy guidance and interpretation; recommend and implement changes as needed.
- Evaluate individual and organizational development needs and lead, implement, and manage staff development initiatives.
- Manage Career development initiatives to improve employee retention
- Coordinate Physical, Virtual, E-learning trainings, workshops, and other Learning and development initiatives to provide career and personal development opportunities to staff.
- Provide catalytic support to enable business transformation. Work with business/function leaders to spot opportunities for organizational development, which will accelerate the delivery of business strategy
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- BSc in HRM / Business Administration or a related discipline.
- Professional certification is an added advantage.
- 5–7 years’ experience as a HRBP and knowledge of HR Practice
Application Closing Date
16th January, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online