Apply for the ongoing Optimus Bank recruitment 2023 Graduate Trainee (Tech) Programme. Optimus Bank job portal is open for applications. More details regarding Optimus Bank entry-level training Programme, job vacancies, requirements, application form, qualifications, how to apply, and other related information that will guide you to a successful application are on this page.
In this article, we have provided vital information on how to apply for the ongoing Optimus Bank recruitment. So whether you are a graduate or an experienced professional, there are lots of opportunities to join Optimus Bank Nigeria.
This web page outlines the necessary guidelines that will increase your chances of getting a job at Optimus Bank. So take this guide very seriously because all the information you need is on this web page.
Check Also: Dangote Fertilizer Plant Recruitment 2023/2024 January Latest Job Vacancies
Top Searches for this Recruitment
- Optimus Bank Careers
- 2023 Optimus Bank entry-level recruitment
- Optimus Bank Recruitment portal 2023
- Optimus Bank experienced hire recruitment
Do you want to build and advance your career at Optimus Bank? We have great opportunities within Optimus Bank to help you start or build your career.
At Optimus Bank, you will realize your full potential because every role in the Bank is built on a passion for putting customers first, whilst making a difference in our worlds as employees.
Optimus Bank is a digital-driven financial service platform built with a bold ambition of offering optimum banking experiences to millions of customers globally.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Graduate Trainee (Tech) Programme
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Are you techy, young, innovative, agile, and solution-driven? We invite you to start your career with us because we offer opportunities for exponential career growth and working with an amazing team in a highly stimulating environment.
Optimus Bank Recruitment 2023 Requirements
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree from a reputable university with at least a Second Class Upper Division
- Must have at least 0-1 year of experience
- Must have completed NYSC
- Must not be older than 26 years of age at the time of application
- Minimum of 5’O Level credits (including English & Mathematics)
- Can write some of the following languages; Java, C++, HTML, Python, .Net, SQL, MSSQL, Android Development, React Native, and Angular, among others.
Application Closing Date
Steps on How to Apply for Optimus Bank Recruitment 2023
To apply for the ongoing recruitment, follow the steps below
- Visit the official recruitment portal via www.optimusbank.com/career, Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Click on Careers at the top of the home page
- Scroll down and click on ‘Available Opportunities’
- Choose a position that suits you best
- Read the job role, duties, and functions carefully
- Finally, click on ‘Apply Now
- Provide all the necessary information
- Submit your application
Only successful candidates will be contacted and invited for an Aptitude Test. Aptitude Test notifications will be sent via SMS or E-mail.
See Other 2023 Job Vacancies in Nigeria Today!
- Nigeria Immigration Recruitment Portal 2023 Application is Open | Apply Here
- Rainoil Recruitment 2023 January Vacancies Begins (4 Positions) – Apply Now
- Dangote Fertilizer Plant Recruitment 2023/2024 January Latest Job Vacancies
- U.S. Mission Recruitment 2023 Job Vacancies (8 Positions) – Apply Now
- Catholic Relief Services (CRS) Recruitment 2023/2024 Job Vacancies (3 Positions)
- FCMB Recruitment 2023/2024 Graduate Trainee & Exp. Job Vacancies (4 Positions)
To stay updated regarding Optimus Bank jobs, keep visiting this website regularly.
If you have any questions regarding Optimus Bank Recruitment 2023, feel free to use the comment box below and we will attain to it.