Schneider Electric Schneider Electric Recruitment 2023
Schneider Electric – As the Global Specialist in Energy Management and market leader in industrial automation and software, Schneider Electric enables people to experience and transform efficiency where they live and work; from home to enterprise, across the grid and the city. Focused on making energy safe, reliable, efficient, productive and green, the Group brings a world where innovative individuals use collaborative solutions to make the most of their energy, while using less of the common planet.
Applications are invited for:
Title: 2023 – Graduate Trainee Program
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Categories: General Management
- The best way to learn is by doing. Develop your skills and acquire valuable experience in a fast-paced, challenging and results-driven global organization.
- Why not join our 2023 Graduate Trainee Program commencing in February 2023!
- You are currently pursuing or have completed a university degree (BEng, BSc Eng or BEng Tech Honours) in Electrical, Electronics, Instrumentation/Control, Electrical & Computer Engineering and Mechatronics Engineering.
- Recent graduate (2022 – 2023) with no formal work experience
- Excellent command of computer knowledge and MS Office applications
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Open and supportive personality with a genuinely inquisitive nature
- Willingness to work both nationally and internationally as and when required
- Customer First – always willing to put customers and others first
- Embrace Different – comfortable dealing with different cultures and embracing change
- Dare to Disrupt – not afraid to do things differently and challenge the status quo
- Learn Every Day – eagerness to learn new skills (fast), a growth mindset
- Act like Owners – take ownership of tasks and not rely on others to drive you
- A positive attitude, with an eagerness to learn and a flexible approach to working.
- Ability to problem solve, capable of prioritizing and multi-tasking.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively within diverse teams.
What Do We Offer in this Specific Role?
- Buddy/mentor – who will help you to smoothly find yourself in our company.
- Training tailored to your needs/experience.
- Relaxed, fun, and engaging environment – we’re not just about business: volunteering, extra projects, and integration events.
- Exposure to a range of Schneider-Electric Process Automation technologies and products.
- Experience in being part of the Schneider-Electric Africa expansion plans.
- Growth opportunities to develop technical and non-technical skills.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
See Other 2023 Job Vacancies in Nigeria Today!
- U.S. Mission Recruitment 2023 Job Vacancies (8 Positions) – Apply Now
- Catholic Relief Services (CRS) Recruitment 2023/2024 Job Vacancies (3 Positions)
- FCMB Recruitment 2023/2024 Graduate Trainee & Exp. Job Vacancies (4 Positions)
- Nigeria Immigration Recruitment Portal 2023 Application is Open | Apply Here
- Rainoil Recruitment 2023 January Vacancies Begins (4 Positions) – Apply Now
- Dangote Fertilizer Plant Recruitment 2023/2024 January Latest Job Vacancies
If you have any questions regarding Schneider Electric Recruitment 2023, feel free to use the comment box below and we will attain to it.