Amazon Nigeria Recruitment January 2023/2024 employment has commenced. This article is the full guide on how to apply for 2023 Amazon Nigeria job vacancies, requirements, academic qualifications, how to apply, and other related information that will guide you to a successful application.
The Amazon International Events team is hosting an interviewing event in Lagos for Software Developer II candidates who are open to relocating to Canada, Ireland, and the United States to work in Amazon’s Consumer division.
Apply to this role to be invited to the event, which will take place in August. Today’s top 2023 Amazon jobs in Nigeria. Leverage your professional network, and get hired. New Amazon jobs added daily.
Amazon Nigeria RecruitmentAmazon Nigeria Recruitment
After reading this article, you will know what is required of you to scale through this recruitment process and stand out from the rest of the candidates. So read on to learn more about applying and the opportunities that await you.
This opportunity could serve as a stepping stone toward reaching your goals. So take advantage of this golden opportunity and give your life a sense of meaning and purpose.
So if you know you have what it takes to apply for this job, then stay focused and keep reading because this web page contains all the information you need to be recruited. Read on to learn more.
What People also ask About 2023 Amazon Nigeria Recruitment
If you’re wondering how to get a job at Amazon, the key is preparation. Know what you want to do, know which program you want to be a part of, know Amazon’s 14 leadership principles, and know what Amazon is looking for in a candidate early on.
Amazon Nigeria Recruitment Requirements
Candidates who wish to apply for the Amazon Nigeria 2023 recruitment exercise must meet the following conditions:
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- Must be willing to work in a new environment
- Interested applicants must be physically and mentally fit
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND certificate from a recognized institution
- Must possess a minimum of Five Credits in no more than two sittings in West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE).
- Applicants interested in Amazon Nigeria careers must be under 50 years of age
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver’s license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card
- Female applications are encouraged
- Interested candidates must have good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills
- Ability to undertake project management activities
- Computer literacy is an added advantage
- Applicants must be certified by Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment in the Commission
- Able to work under pressure in a multicultural environment
Available Job Vacancies at Amazon Nigeria
In order to ensure the effective implementation of its sectoral programmes, Amazon Nigeria wishes to recruit capable and qualified candidates in the following areas:
- Mining, Energy, Renewable Energy, Energy Efficiency
- International Relations, Diplomacy, Legal Affairs
- Telecommunications and Information Technologies
- Political Affairs, Peace, Security, Social Affairs, and Gender
- Trade, Customs, Free Movement, Industry, and Promotion of the Private Sector
- General Administration, Conferences, Finance; Human Resources Management
- Internal audit
- Monitoring and evaluation, Strategic management, Strategic planning
- Money Laundering and Terrorism Financing
- Education, Science and Culture, Youth and Sport Development
- Agriculture, Environment, Natural Resources, Health, Animal Health
How to Apply for Amazon Nigeria Recruitment January 2023/2024 Job Vacancies
You are to provide the following details:
- Your Personal Information (Full name, Date of birth, Marital status, Nationality)
- Your Contact Information (Current Address, Email address, Phone number, Country of Residence, and City)
- Professional Experience
- Professional Qualification or Certification
- Education (Doctorate, Master, Bachelor, HND, OND, etc. Give details in chronological order from most recent to oldest)
- Languages Skills (English, French, or Portuguese)
To apply, follow the steps below:
- Visit the official Amazon Nigeria recruitment 2023 portal at https://www.amazon.jobs/en/search
- Click on Careers at the top of the home page
- You will be redirected to the current careers page
- Choose a position that suits you best
- Read and follow the instructions carefully
- Download the application form on the portal and fill it out correctly (Fill out the document using a computer and send it attached with your CV by email. Please indicate in the body of your application mail, the title(s) of the position(s) you are applying for)
- Attach a Curriculum Vitae (CV) and a motivation letter
- Send all the above-mentioned documents to the related e-mail addresses
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the next phase of the recruitment exercise.
- There will be screening for all shortlisted candidates. The date and time will be communicated to you via E-mail.
Amazon Nigeria Recruitment Update 2023
To stay updated regarding Amazon Nigeria jobs, keep visiting this website regularly.
We also recommend that you bookmark or save this page and refresh it regularly in case of any change, and we will update you as soon as that happens.
- Applicants are to submit only ONE application as multiple applications may result in disqualification.
- Do not pay anyone who claims he will help you get this job.
- The Amazon Nigeria recruitment process is free.
If you have questions regarding the Amazon Nigeria recruitment 2023, feel free to let us know using the comment box below.