Nestoil is Nigeria’s largest indigenous Engineering, Procurement, Construction and Commissioning (EPCC) Company in the Oil and Gas sector and has been a significant contributor to local content in the industry since inception about 30 years ago. With about 2,000 direct employees, Nestoil continues to redefine industry standards in Pipeline Construction, Repairs and Maintenance with associated facilities for Dredging, River Crossing and Shoreline Protection.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Radiographer
Location: Okija, Anambra
- At Nestoil, we are on an evolutionary journey where we’re changing our story. We are looking to hire an experienced Radiographer to join our diverse team at Obijackson Women and Children Hospital (OWCH), Okija in Anambra State.
- In this role, you will be responsible for obtaining diagnostic images by performing radiographic examinations using x-rays and ultrasound imaging technology.
As a Radiographer you will be responsible for the following:
- Performing radiographic examination using x-rays, and ultrasound imaging technology.
- Performing a range of radiographic examinations on patients to produce high-quality images.
- Observing and maintaining contact with patients during their waiting, examination and post-examination stay in the department.
- Provision of support and reassurance to patients, taking into account their physical and psychological needs.
- Recording image identification and patient documentation quickly and accurately, observing protocols and maintaining patient confidentiality.
- Understand and observe health and safety at work and welfare issues, including ionizing radiation regulations, to protect self and others.
- Ensuring that equipment are regularly checked for malfunctions and faults are promptly reported.
What are we looking for?
- A Degree in Radiography.
- Membership with the National Radiography Council.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience post Qualification.
- Empathy and good Relationship Skills.
- Good Communication and Interpersonal Skills.
- Proficient in basic computer skills, PowerPoint, Excel, MS Office tools etc.
- Knowledge of the Latest Medical Solutions
Application Closing Date
9th February, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online