African Development Bank Group (AfDB) – Established in 1964, the African Development Bank is the premier pan-African development institution, promoting economic growth and social progress across the continent. There are 80 member states, including 54 in Africa (Regional Member Countries). The Bank’s development agenda is delivering the financial and technical support for transformative projects that will significantly reduce poverty through inclusive and sustainable economic growth.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Expressions of Interest (EOI) for Graphic Design Services to Support the Preparation of Publications – SNDR
Location: Abidjan, Cote d’Ivoire
Consultant type: Individual Consultant
- The African Development Bank hereby invites Consulting Firms to indicate their interest in the following Assignment: Graphic Design Services to support the preparation of publications in SNDR.
- The primary objective for the Consultant is to provide high quality and timely design services. This includes designing layout templates for key document series, designing simple, functional and appealing data visualizations, developing graphics for related media (paper, web), and setting key reports in professional graphic design software, thereby enhancing the visual identity of all publication in the department.
- The estimated duration of services is 11 months and the estimated starting date is February 2018.
- For each publication the Consultant shall assist and propose design for: text, images, tables and graphics and design / generate the necessary graphics (custom graphics, photo montages, computer graphics, etc.).
- The Consultant shall advise those responsible for publications in the selection of pictures and colors to use.
- The publications will be made on paper and electronically. The Consultant must be able to propose alternatives in relation to these two media.
- The Consultant will interact with many actors including report writers, translators and printers.
- In addition, the Consultant may be called upon to improve the visual of any document or website prepared by SNDR.
- The SNDR Department invites Consulting Firms to indicate their interest in providing the above-described services.
- Interested eligible Consulting Firms or associations of Consulting Firms shall provide information on their qualifications and experience demonstrating their ability to provide the services (documentation, references for similar services, experience in comparable Assignments, availability of qualified staff, etc.).
- The eligibility criteria, the establishment of a shortlist and the selection procedure shall be in conformity with the Bank’s Rules and Procedure for the Use of Consultants, May 2008 Edition, revised on July 2022 available on the Bank Website at: http://www.afdb.org.
- Please, note that interest expressed by a Consulting Firm does not imply any obligation on the part of the Bank to include it in the shortlist
Application Closing Date
20th February, 2023 at 17:00 local time
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Expressions of interest by email at the address below and specifically mentioning “Graphic Design Services to support the preparation of publications in SNDR.” For the attention of: Mr. Tahnn Kouakou E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here for more information