Stanbic IBTC Bank is a leading African banking group focused on emerging markets globally. It has been a mainstay of South Africa’s financial system for 150 years, and now spans 16 countries across the African continent.
Standard Bank Group is a leading Africa-focused financial services group, and an innovative player on the global stage, that offers a variety of career-enhancing opportunities – plus the chance to work alongside some of the sector’s most talented, motivated professionals. Our clients range from individuals, to businesses of all sizes, high net worth families and large multinational corporates and institutions. We’re passionate about creating growth in Africa. Bringing true, meaningful value to our clients and the communities we serve and creating a real sense of purpose for you.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Data Engineer
Job Type: Full-time
Business Segment: Engineering
- The purpose of this role is to construct data acquisition, warehousing and reporting solutions.
- The role is expected to provide technical solutions in response to the needs of stakeholders by interpreting business requirements; defining solution; defining build and test tasks; constructing solutions; performing testing; participating in the deployment of solutions and ensure the systems meet immediate business requirements by providing third tier support and constructing enhancements to systems in Production.
- First Degree in IT related courses
- Certification in Ms SQL (including SSRS, SSAS and SSIS)
- Building databases, warehouses and reporting solutions, Building data integration solution
- Knowledge and understanding of Data Engineering concepts
- Use of Build Automation
- Developing Expertise
- Team Working
- Adopting Practical Approaches
- Checking Details
- Inviting Feedback
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online