Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company (IBEDC) Plc – Headquartered in Ibadan is responsible for electricity distribution within the south western zone (Oyo, Ogun, Osun and kwara as well as some parts of Kogi, Ekiti and Niger states). We are an organization with a focus on delivering excellent service to the customers and providing customer satisfaction through reliable power distributions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Information Security Officer
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Job type: Full time
- This job role involves securing company-wide IT resources, threat management, and provide remedial actions to safeguard all IT systems and operations.
- Develops the organization’s security strategy, policies, and procedures.
- Ensure System Availability.
- Identifies security risks, threats, and vulnerabilities for IT resources as well as new technology initiatives.
- Perform Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Testing.
- Monitoring of security logs and alerts to identify and thwart malicious activities.
- Research and identify new IT security risks in various dimensions.
- Documenting any security breaches and assessing their damage.
- Conduct security awareness programs.
- Own and execute the Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Plan.
- Advocate security and secure practices within the organization and lead the development of technical solutions that mitigate security vulnerabilities.
- Prepares periodic and ad-hoc reports to relevant stakeholders.
- Performs other sundry assignments as may be directed by the Head, IT Governance.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- 2-5 years Experience
- A postgraduate degree in a relevant discipline is an added advantage
- Professional certifications is required.
- Certification in Project management is an advantage.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online