The Honourable Minister of Education (HME), Adamu Adamu, hereby invites interested and qualified Nigerians to participate in the 2023/2024 Nigeria Award Scholarship (NA) tenable in Nigeria’s Public Tertiary Institutions.
THE ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR THE NIGERIAN AWARD SCHOLARSHIP ARE AS FOLLOWS:
- Applicants for Postgraduate studies should possess a minimum of first degree with Second Class Honours Upper Division. Applicant must be registered Full-Time students of Federal or State Universities.
- All other applicants (UG, HND & NCE) must be registered full-time students in their second year or above in Federal or State Universities, Polytechnics, Monotechnics, and Colleges of Education. All undergraduate Scholarship applicants (Physically challenged inclusive) must have at least 4.0 Cumulative Grade Points Aggregate (CGPA) on a five (5) point scale or its equivalents or 5.0 on a 7 point scale.
- All NCE and HND applicants must have a CGPA of 3.5 and above on a scale of 4.0
- The scholarship is tenable in Nigeria and takes effect from the beginning of the academic session.
- It shall not be held at the same time as another Award nor for part-time studies.
- Change of course or Institution is not allowed while enjoying the award.
FIELD OF STUDY TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THE AWARD ARE AS FOLLOWS:
- Science and Technology
- Medicine and Para-medicals
- Liberal Arts/Social/Management Sciences
- Entrepreneurial Studies,
- Environmental Sciences
How to Apply For FSB Scholarship 2023 Registration
All qualified candidates are advised to:
a. Visit the Federal Ministry of Education’s website www.education.gov.ng and click on Federal Scholarship Board ICON on the Home Page:
b. Read the Guidelines and then Complete the Application Form online
c. Print the completed Form.
d. Double Entries will be disqualified!
Attach the following documents
- Letter of Admission to the Institution
- CGPA results.
The registration portal will be opened 6th February, 2023 to 20th March, 2023.
OFFICIAL PHONE NUMBERS/E-MAIL:
- Nigerian Award: 08077884418/08091155229
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS PARTICULAR APPLICATION DOES NOT ATTRACT ANY PROCESSING FEE. THEREFORE, BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS!
ANDREW, DAVID ADEJO