Julius Berger Scholarship 2023 Registration for Young Nigerians has started. Leading Nigerian firm Julius Berger Nigeria Plc (JBN) provides comprehensive services for planning, designing, engineering, building, operating, and maintaining industrial, infrastructural, and building projects. Julius Berger is a dedicated partner with a proven track record of producing trustworthy, high-calibre outcomes.
The company is awarding scholarships to qualified female engineering students in public universities across the nation as part of its Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) and in fulfilment of its commitment to driving enhancement and capacity building within the Education and Human Capital Development sector of Nigeria.
Julius Berger Scholarship 2023 Registration Requirements
- Hold Nigerian citizenship.
- Be a female.
- Be enrolled at one of Nigeria’s Federal or State-owned universities.
- Enrolled in the engineering faculty.
- Be enrolled full-time in their second year of study at a federal or state university in Nigeria that has been granted accreditation by the National Universities Commission (NUC).
- Have a 5-grade system and a minimum CGPA of 3.5.
Note: Julius Berger Group workers’ dependents such as children and wards are not eligible for this scholarship programme.
- It costs nothing to apply for a JBN scholarship.
- The JBN Scholarship’s official website is SCHOLASTICA.
- When submitting an online application for the JBN scholarship, be wary of scam websites. These websites might request money from you throughout the application process.
- Applications sent through email are not accepted.
- JBN DOES NOT appoint representatives or agents to help candidates submit applications.
- At any stage of the scholarship application process, any applicant found to have submitted forged documents will be dismissed or withdrawn.
- Only candidates who have been shortlisted will be invited to take the proctored computer-based exam.
- Employees of the Julius Berger Group’s children and dependents are not eligible for this scholarship programme.
How to Apply for Julius Berger Scholarship 2023 Online:
- Each applicant must have a working phone number and personal email account.
- Eligible candidates must submit their applications online at https://candidate.scholastica.ng/schemes/JBN.
- Personal and academic information should be included in the application.
- As part of their application, applicants must attach scanned copies of the following documents:
- A recent passport-sized photo of the applicant in JPEG format that is no more than 200 kilobytes;
- A letter of admission from the university or from JAMB;
- The results of the UTME;
- The applicant’s O’ Level results; and, if applicable, the applicant’s ‘A’ Level/OND/NCE results;
- Academic performance in the 100-level
- On or before December 5, 2023, applications must be filed.
- Only the candidates who have been shortlisted for the exam will be informed of the date. JBN reserves the right to choose and narrow down candidates.
Application Deadline: December 5, 2023
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the Julius Berger Nigeria Plc. Scholarship Award 2023