MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager – Quality Assurance and Compliance, Information Technology
Job ID: 2375
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Job Category: MTN Level 3
Reports To: Senior Manager – Governance and Service Resilience
Division: Information Technology
- To lead, coordinate and supervise the planning and execution of quality assurance activities of the Information Technology division.
- To lead and supervise the implementation of IT governance structures in the execution of Audit, Risk, Compliance (ARC); process quality, project quality and other internal controls framework
- Oversee the activity of the quality assurance department and staff, developing, implementing, and maintaining a system of quality and reliability for all IT deliveries, processes and vendor/partner management.
- Support Quality Management System (QMS) implementation activities within the IT division.
- Lead the implementation, monitoring and review of the Quality Strategy, Quality & Governance Framework and Quality plans in line with IT strategic focus, objectives and priorities.
- Ensure the Quality Strategy, Quality & Governance Framework and Quality plans support continuous improvement and the delivery of high standards of IT services to business needs.
- Develop, implement, and manage processes to ensure that products meet required specifications for quality, function, and reliability prior to delivery.
- Identify and set appropriate quality standards and parameters for products.
- Communicate quality standards and parameters to QA team, product development team, and other appropriate staff.
- Liaise with Quality Assurance (QA) personnel to ensure that Quality Assurance processes are implemented and adhered to within the IT
- Prepare and evaluate QA reports and make recommendations for best practice and facilitate the identification of solutions.
- Update QA review work programs/checklists promptly, frequently and appropriately for the various processes and activities within the IS function.
- Responsible for the development and delivery of quality KPI scorecards/dashboards by working with all IT units to develop appropriate quality metrics and indicators to promote continuous improvement in the quality delivery to support business needs
- Review and approve the QA assessment reports of QA personnel.
- Lead in the management of IT Audit, Risk and Compliance framework and activities
- Review the recommendations of the internal audit and fraud exercises as they relate to IT policies, standards and guideline and ensure accountability from the audit or risk owners.
- Support the implementation of internal and external audit recommendations that affect IT division and ensure closure of all open audit and risk findings.
- Actively engage with internal and external stakeholders to ensure the IT divisional performance is maintained in delivering all aspects of Quality Improvement
- Create and maintain a catalogue of existing Services offered by the organization
- Lead the negotiation of Service level agreements with vendors and partners and monitoring to ensure agree service levels are met
- First Degree or HND in Electrical / Electronics, Computer Engineering or IT related discipline.
- Professional Certification in of any or the combination of the followings: ITILv4, COBIT, TOGAF, PMP, SCRUM, Agile, CISA, ISO 9001, ISO 27001, CGEIT.
- Fluent in English
6 – 13 years experience which includes:
- Minimum of 5 years progressive experience with a large organization within any of the following industries: Tech, Telecoms, Banking, FMCG or Technology Consulting with high level experience in the implementation of IT governance in the execution of audit, risk, compliance (ARC); process quality, project quality and other internal controls framework, Service level management and Partner/Vendor management
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in supervising/managing others
- Experience in quality control framework for managing software or product development.
- Experience in the implementation of IT governance structures in the execution of audit, risk, compliance (ARC); process quality, project quality and other internal controls framework.
- Experience in Information Systems audit or a similar role.
- Experience of business and technical risk assessment, controls design and testing for various Information Services systems and processes.
- Experience in Vendor and partner management.
- Experience in Service level management (SLA) and Operational level management (OLA).
- Experience in service monitoring, reviews and reporting.
- Working experience in managing product development/Systems engineering and IT operations.
- Experience working and collaborating with senior organizational stakeholders to achieve over-arching IT objectives.
Application Closing Date
29th March, 2023 at 10:59 PM.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online