MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Analyst – Contract Delivery and Governance, Network
Job ID: 1422
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Job Category: MTN Level 2
Reports To: Manager – Contract Delivery and Governance
- Oversee the performance of service vendors, TowerCo and other contractors to ensure they meet agreed-upon deliverables and maintain high quality standards.
- Perform Contract coordination and administration.
- Evaluate partner and Service provider performance reports for accuracy and consistency.
- Ensure regular performance reports are received from MS Vendors and TowerCo etc.
- Monitor and report Contractual KPI, keep track of the values against Targets.
- Highlight and follow up with Manage Services on critical network areas for improvement.
- Ensure proper alignment of Manage Services KPI and site categorization.
- Conduct exclusion claims review and validation.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with Vendors and other stakeholders.
- Review performance and governance of Manage Services Vendor and TowerCo
- First Degree in Electrical Electronics, Computer Science or any related discipline.
- Certificate in project management is an added advantage.
- Fluent in English.
3 – 7 years’ experience which includes:
- 3 years experience in an area of specialization; with experience working with others
- Experience working in a medium-sized organization.
- Experience using data mining tools and reporting.
- Experience in vendor/contract management preferably in a managed services environment.
- Experience in Quality/performance/Operations/RF Optimization/Planning.
Application Closing Date
29th March, 2023 at 10:59 PM.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online