Alan & Grant – Our work is focused on creating innovative HR and Organizational Development Solutions aimed at Performance Improvement & Business Growth. We currently serve clients across various sectors of the Economy from locations in Jos, Port Harcourt and Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Agribusiness and Consulting Division
Location: Vom, Plateau
Job Type: Full-Time
- Break down the overall corporate strategy into specific and achievable tasks and assign such tasks to various roles in the division.
- Design business strategies and plans that meet the company goals.
- Drive financial performance management for all strategic business units.
- Create a solid network of strategic partnerships that will support driving business strategy.
- Develop, review, and implement divisions operations reengineering to ensure that the operations are lean, effective, efficient and brings value to the organisation.
- Oversee day-to-day implementation of strategies and operations of the division. This can be done through supervision, coaching and feedback mechanism.
- Ensure that job descriptions, performance contracts, processes and workflow are clearly communicated, documented and the objectives should be well understood by all team members.
- Successful management of divisions projects which include its objective, budget, time limits and its implementation.
- Constantly evaluate the suitability of decisions and operations of the division to attain the set goal.
- Where necessary, liaise with other functional heads/business leads on the operations of divisions. This is to ensure smooth running of activities in the division.
- Define marketing strategies to support the division strategies and objectives.
- Spot agribusiness opportunities in the market and drive business growth.
- Use data to optimise customers’ experience and division’s strategy.
- Build a highly efficient team of sales and marketing professionals.
- Any other task assigned by the line manager or the management.
- PhD, MSc and BSc in Business Administration, Operations Management or Marketing. Experience and or Certification in agronomy and animal husbandry is an added advantage.
- At least 7 years’ experience in Operations Management or Business Development position.
- Outstanding leadership abilities.
- Data analytics and reporting skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Working knowledge of the latest business policies and regulations.
- Demonstrable analytical thinking and decision making
- Must be detail-oriented.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online