Alan & Grant – Our work is focused on creating innovative HR and Organizational Development Solutions aimed at Performance Improvement & Business Growth. We currently serve clients across various sectors of the Economy from locations in Jos, Port Harcourt and Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Manager
Job Type: Full-Time
Industry: Oil & Gas
- Develops, supervises and manages preventative maintenance
- Plans, timely completion of preventive and corrective maintenance work
- Responsible for the overall preventive and corrective maintenance, repairs and modifications to all terminal facilities which include Spheres, Piping systems, Valves, Pumps, Generators, Firefighting systems, Weighbridges, Meters, Access Control Systems, Manual and Electrical control systems
- Ensures that the technical operating resources for the terminal organisation are in good condition and continue to guarantee the continuity of the operational processes.
- Contribute to the Company’s HSE Performance
- Responsible for the continuous development of a maintenance strategy for the terminal
- Plans and manages the required M&R activities and resources to guarantee the continuity of operational processes
- Manages supplier relationships and acts as a point of contact for contracting third parties for terminal maintenance matters
- Manages and controls maintenance projects, draws up project plans and planning schedules and ensures the timely and correct execution of projects.
- Plans and monitors the annual budget, project budgets and future maintenance budgets.
- Maintains external contact with the competent authorities, various government bodies, department of the Environment, local authority, provincial authority, inspection bodies and material suppliers
- University Graduate preferably in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Minimum of 5 years work experience gained in a comparable job preferably in the LPG industry.
- Experience in the field of maintenance management in a technical industrial environment
- Considerable experience of managing staff and teams
- Considerable project management experience
- Exceptional technical understanding of terminal facilities.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online