Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Regional Route-To-Consumer Manager
Location: Apapa, Lagos
- Deliver and own the distributor development and route-to-market strategies for the purpose of achieving commercial objectives and meeting sales targets in assigned region.
- Manage and lead the implementation of the agreed RTC initiatives at regional level as defined by Sales Leadership.
- Responsible for identifying new channel development opportunities and recommending the investments based on commercial evaluation and the business unit’s organizational objectives in assigned region.
- Develop implementation plan for each agreed initiative and gain alignment from the regional sales leadership for effective implementation.
- Develop a regional RTC dashboard for each initiative and implement it across all regions and territories.
- Ensure monthly competitive RTC landscape review and reporting, to ensure we stay ahead and out-execute competition across relevant channels and categories.
- Collaborate with the Sales Capability team to identify RTC skill gaps of the Regional Sales force and contribute to the creation of plans to address them.
- Support the regional channel/trade marketing team ensuring each region achieves of individual category sales volume objective.
- B.Sc / HND in Business Administration, Sales, Social Science discipline or any related course.
- 5 years cognate experience in sales management.
- Sales experience in a blue chip FMCG company is desirable.
- Demonstrable experience of OTIF utilization, regional coverage, numeric distribution, callage drop size and strike indices.
The Person Must:
- Have excellent written and verbal communication.
- Have ability to lead and motivate the team.
- Have project management skills.
- Strong organizational skills and a working strict timelines.
- Strong IT and numerical skills, particularly in MS Excel & Power Point.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online