Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Regional Sales Capability Manager
Location: Apapa, Lagos
- Developing and implementing training programs that focus on enhancing the sales skills of the sales team in allocated sales region.
- Implementation of the established performance indicators for each job in the Sales team (including distributor sales staff) and ongoing review of the regional organization against these criteria.
- Provide coaching and feedback to the sales team to help them improve their skills and achieve their targets.
- Collaborate closely with other departments such as marketing, operations, and customer service to ensure that the sales team gets the resources and support it needs to succeed.
- Evaluate and test competencies of the regional Sales force to identify skill gaps.
- Work collaboratively with the National Sales Capability Manager to drive the transfer of Sales best practices from and into the allocated Sales region.
- Conduct onboarding for all new sales hires in the region.
- B.Sc / HND in Business Administration, Sales, Trade Marketing, Social Science discipline or any related course.
- 7 years cognate experience in sales role or a similar function gained in a major FMCG blue chip organisation.
- Have a strong field sales.
- Demonstrable passion and aptitude for training and people development.
The Person Must:
- Have excellent written and verbal communication.
- Be able to deliver the Sales capability agenda through colleagues who are not direct line reports.
- Be able to influence others to consider capability development as a critical area of focus need. Pay strong attention to detail.
- Have good problem-solving abilities.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online