Society for Family Health (SFH) is a leading non-governmental public health organization in Nigeria, implementing programmes in malaria prevention, and treatment, reproductive health/family planning, HIV & AIDS, primary health care system strengthening, non-communicable diseases and maternal, new-born, and child health care. SFH ignites the power of health systems’ thinking and market shaping to transform health outcomes.An emerging Pan African organization, we provide a partnership platform to communities, donors, the private sector and government to co-create and implement actions that create real and measurable impact at individual, family, society, and country level.
In a career at SFH, you will be at the centre of making all this happen. You will be joining a team of problem solvers, with real passion to change the world in a fast-paced environment. We are a truly Nigerian rooted organisation with global standards and a diverse workforce. We pride ourselves on being open, inclusive, and collaborative — and in providing a work environment that encourages our employees to be their best.
Applications are invited for:
Title: 2023 Talent Pool Recruitment Programme – Corporate / Behavioural Communication (Mid-Career Professionals)
Job ID: sfh-91515
Location: Across Various Locations
Employment type: Full-time
Interested candidates must:
- Have graduated from the University with a minimum of Second Class (Upper Division) or have an HND with upper credit in English, Linguistics, Mass Communication, Communication & Media, History, or other related fields.
- Possession of a relevant Master’s Degree will give an added advantage.
- Have a minimum of 5 years post NYSC work experience.
- Possess relevant professional qualifications in their chosen field.
- Possess relevant industry experience in the non-governmental organization health programming sector.
- Have a minimum of 5 O’level credits (including English & Mathematics at ONE sitting).
Compensation & Benefits
The compensation package for these positions is very attractive and designed to attract, motivate and retain talented young professionals.
What we offer
- SFH offers opportunities for each person to bring their skills, expertise, creativity, and innovative ideas to the organisation and in turn find a place for continuous professional development, exposure and genuine impact.
- Our organisation thrives on innovation; therefore, we value professionals who are always bringing innovation to their work. We believe that as solution providers, innovation is a non-negotiable requirement for us to maintain our leadership position in the industry.
- This is an opportunity for professionals who are already established in their chosen field and now desire to move into the development sector where SFH operates or to join SFH’s winning team.
- We welcome professionals with high intellectual capacity, coupled with a top-notch level of integrity, a track record of success and innovation on previous jobs and a passion for work in the humanitarian/development space.
Application Closing Date
21st April, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- All applications will be treated in confidence. Interested persons without the minimum requirements need not apply.
- We thank prospective applicants for their interest in working with SFH, however only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- SFH is an equal opportunity employer and women are encouraged to apply.